How do you view Thailand now? Still want to come?

nutty07

Hello guys

I'm from Bangkok, Thailand. It's DAMM sick now, due to riots by stupid idiot. They conquer the Thai white house, and some other government building. Noone on earth in any country will be doing this.

The prime minister was kicked out by the court because he is a cooker in a TV show on every Sunday. What a stupid judgement... lol

The image of my country is so poor now. People fears of coming to Thailand.

The leader of the riots owned the bank like nearly 100 million usd. And from this, he said after the riots is over, he will become a monk.

You guys wanna come?

I would have no problems with traveling to Thailand. My only worry would be that they shut down airports, because I wouldn't want to get stuck. I'm convinced Bangkok is perfectly safe, unless you decide to partake in protests/clashes. From what I can gather people are still going to work and living life as usual, so what's the big deal?

Ken Shinoda, how come you want Mr.Taksin back, where you from.

I think Mr.Taksin should better spend the rest of his life with all the money he has.

Well, one thing Mr.Taksin did was he repaid all the country debts to IMF, Thai money became stronger since then, the Economic crisis in 99

And although he cannot run Man City, but at the moment, he brought Man City to be well known much more than before, Mr.Taksin is a good friend of the new owner of the club.

Things are fine in BKK despite all the hoopla on the news. I didn't even get a day off from work during the heat of it all.

All the protesters and their related activities are localized in the Rajdamnern area close to the United Nations. So from anywhere on Sukhumvit, Silom, Siam or Sathorn, you wouldn't even know that Bangkok was under a state of emergency (recently lifted).

Sigh. Thai politics is sad and humorous at the same time. When will they ever learn...

Q.how do I view thighland? :

A. Underaged thai girls

Q. Would I ever go?

A. Do I want gonorrhea?

edit: ok ok not funny or constructive

i'm actually going in december for some business trips.

ideally, cheap food + fun, but probably going to be stuck in a boardroom working on getting a contract.

I was there a few years ago for a bit of surfing at Karon Beach.... nice right