Uniqlo F/W 08.09

readytoignite

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if Uniqlo ever made T-000 in BLACK. Or if they still stock the red/black (mainly red, streaks of black) T-000 anymore? I don't see them on the online site, but I remember they were there last winter.

If Uniqlo doesn't stock them, anyone have recommendations for jeans of similar fit? Love my grey T-000's.

yeah they did, I just threw mine in the washing machine downstairs... from fw07. not as skinny as they are now. Black w/ yellow stitching.

Anyone know if Uniqlo ever made T-000 in BLACK. Or if they still stock the red/black (mainly red, streaks of black) T-000 anymore? I don't see them on the online site, but I remember they were there last winter.

If Uniqlo doesn't stock them, anyone have recommendations for jeans of similar fit? Love my grey T-000's.

yeah they did, I just threw mine in the washing machine downstairs... from fw07. not as skinny as they are now. Black w/ yellow stitching.

how does it look like? is it on their online explorer thing?

is it on this?

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/explorer.html#/0/gen:men/cat:outer/col:all/g:category/d:6/

its weird, its not pictured:confused:

will try to provide some pictures tomorrow

I was looking into that. Does it have a quilted liner? Wondering if it would be warm enough for the winter.

Lining is 100% polyester,

In my opinion its warm enough for winter

how does it look like? is it on their online explorer thing?

is it on this?

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/explorer.html#/0/gen:men/cat:outer/col:all/g:category/d:6/

its weird, its not pictured:confused:

will try to provide some pictures tomorrow

I was looking into that. Does it have a quilted liner? Wondering if it would be warm enough for the winter.

Lining is 100% polyester,

In my opinion its warm enough for winter

i got those purple cords there was only like 4 pairs left though when i went i got a 34 but wish i got a 36 or 35 when i got home for a more baggier fit.

How would you say they fit compared to UVCs? I've got a pair of UVCs that fit great and I'm trying to gauge how what size to get in the 14 wale cords since they don't mention the fit.

i got those purple cords there was only like 4 pairs left though when i went i got a 34 but wish i got a 36 or 35 when i got home for a more baggier fit.

How would you say they fit compared to UVCs? I've got a pair of UVCs that fit great and I'm trying to gauge how what size to get in the 14 wale cords since they don't mention the fit.

yeah the duffel coats are lined and crazy thick but maybe not as warm as you'd think because of the nylon blend. the synthetic leather is really naff too. but the worst thing is probably the pockets, the opening is fine but then they're like 4" wide and a foot deep. i can imagine doing a lot of fishing around for crap in your pockets & life is too short for bad design, no? anyway if you plan on doing any layering at all i'd size up but probably would just save up for a decent duffel coat.

they also had peacoats in a variety of solids and prints (olive buffalo check, flannelesque red plaid), more flannel shirts (incl a single pocket model) and flannel print hoodies for those of you who are kicking yourself for not picking up the 10 deep joints from a couple years ago OR the bape ones (ugly red, decent black, black watch - for the record & fwiw they are quite poor when compared to the aforementioned ones).

however, my pick to click is the reversible thin fleece beanie, microstripe one onside, solid on the other.

purchased the blackwatch duffle last night and for some reason it was a lot better in store than it was on me.

the faux leather kills it but i planned on having that replaced. but other than that it has to go back. i'll stick with some oxfords for the winter and call it a day.

uniqlo...

what. the fuck.

did i just miss out on the good stuff? has the the good stuff not arrived? is there no good stuff to bee seen?

i mean. GODDAMN. i swung by today, there is nothing decent. lots of shitty flannels (i'm not feeling those new tags btw). the 1 pocket jawns all sucked. there was 1 double pocket version that was ok, and that's it - plus it looks like they've changed the cut. jackets all sucked. nothing interesting at all. the once-epic oxford shirts seem like they've been remade with a shittier fabric and a tighter fit - no good. down jackets all seemed like crap too.

what gives?

went by today because my girl wanted to buy tights.

the new "heavy" flannels are pretty nice i thought. fit was good and they are solid feeling. they come in gray, blue, black, and green. all buffalo plaid with 2 pockets.

vintage chinos were pretty light. saw some in "desirable" sizes but most of the stock consisted of crazy sizes. (40x32 - what the fuck?)

went by today because my girl wanted to buy tights.

the new "heavy" flannels are pretty nice i thought. fit was good and they are solid feeling. they come in gray, blue, black, and green. all buffalo plaid with 2 pockets.

vintage chinos were pretty light. saw some in "desirable" sizes but most of the stock consisted of crazy sizes. (40x32 - what the fuck?)

where were these heavy plaids? i didnt see shit.