Uniqlo F/W 08.09

readytoignite

where were these heavy plaids? i didnt see shit.

yo man, they were on the 2nd floor (where you walk in) towards the back. they were in that lot with all the duffle jackets and some other bullshit. i went around 3-4 pm so maybe they had just put them up? either way they were REALLY dope and heavier than any supreme flannel i've ever worn. only flannel i own that is sturdier is an old ralph lauren flannel. definitely worth the $50. the blue one was real nice ..

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo man, they were on the 2nd floor (where you walk in) towards the back. they were in that lot with all the duffle jackets and some other bullshit. i went around 3-4 pm so maybe they had just put them up? either way they were REALLY dope and heavier than any supreme flannel i've ever worn. only flannel i own that is sturdier is an old ralph lauren flannel. definitely worth the $50. the blue one was real nice ..

was this on the section of the stairs between the ground floor and top floor? i didnt hit that up.... b/c i didnt see any duffel coats on the top floor either.

Just went to check out the heavy flannels.

Madd weak. Not that heavy and boxier than the $40 buffalo check 'light' flannels from a few weeks ago. Just didn't look right on me.

If you're looking for a cheap heavy flannel just go with Cabela's or someshit - they're heavier and like, $20 shipped.

Uniqlo staff is moving a ton of shit around, but as of like, 2:30 the heavy flannels are on the main floor towards the back left with the guy's stuff.

Giant boxes were being unpacked upstairs, so give the usual spots a look when (if) you go.

yeah, it's near where you pay on the second floor and all of that jazz. alot of guys overlook that stuff because the second floor is primarily reserved for the women's stuff, but in that little space there is some guys stuff that they don't put on the top floor.

best way to find them is to walk in, walk towards the stairs going up and look directly to your left. can't really miss 'em ..

Just went to check out the heavy flannels.

Madd weak. Not that heavy and boxier than the $40 buffalo check 'light' flannels from a few weeks ago. Just didn't look right on me.

If you're looking for a cheap heavy flannel just go with Cabela's or someshit - they're heavier and like, $20 shipped.

Uniqlo staff is moving a ton of shit around, but as of like, 2:30 the heavy flannels are on the main floor towards the back left with the guy's stuff.

Giant boxes were being unpacked upstairs, so give the usual spots a look when (if) you go.

that's so odd, i thought they were quite heavy .. especially for something you'd find at a place like uniqlo. the large fit real nice on me, and i'm like 6'3 190-195. i noticed that it fit somewhat boxy, but for a flannel like this, that's how i'd want it .. i'd be weird wearing a thick flannel that is super fitted.

that's so odd, i thought they were quite heavy .. especially for something you'd find at a place like uniqlo. the large fit real nice on me, and i'm like 6'3 190-195. i noticed that it fit somewhat boxy, but for a flannel like this, that's how i'd want it .. i'd be weird wearing a thick flannel that is super fitted.

I hear ya.

For Uniqlo, yeah, they're heavy I guess. Probably my bad for going there thinking there would be some really heavy duty shit. But if you're looking for a cheap flannel to keep you warm in colder weather, you could stay way warmer for way less scratch.

After washing a Cabela's logger once or twice you come out with like, more of a flak jacket than a flannel, and them shits are about half the price of Uniqlo's heavy wares.

And I was gonna mention that they might look good on kids that aren't skinny little shits... however I AM a skinny little shit so I was out of luck.

Anyway, thanks for the tipoff on new stuff, you gave me something to do on my lunch break, haha.

DO THEY HAVE THIS IN STOCK IN GREY OR GREEN OR PURPLE?? i called and they said they could not find it it looks like itd bea popular item specially for the price it is at.(huge picture here)

Na, but they had other shit like it.

There were huge boxes of shit being unpacked today, so keep calling em' up over the next few days.

Anyone seen the lamb's wool long cardigans in yet? They only had the normal ones when I last checked. Thanks in advance.

my two cents on the heavy flannels is that they're not all that heavy (compared to, say, full weight supreme flannels) and the colors are really too washed out for my liking. i bought a small green which i immediately regretted and am going to return it unless one of you out of town lurkers wants to buy it.

they're not particularly boxy (unless boxy is what people call clothes that aren't fitted these days, which might be true actually), which is appropriate for a flannel per amo te.

the big new thing last weekend seemed to be a reversible hooded fleece, with a nylon side in a contrasting color.

how have peoples' experiences been with ordering by phone? also, can anyone shed light on the store's return policy with respect to phone orders?

unilqo's return policy = sell it on supermarket

no, but seriously, it'll probably be a huge pain in the ass to ship it back and trust them to take care of the rest. but in store, it's 30 days for cash refund, credit after that.

i don't know, would you agree that human body types are universal? in other words everyone's proportions are exactly the same, just different sizes?

uniqlo has pretty random sizing sometimes. i wear a L in last year's sweaters. S in polos. anywhere from S to L in tshirts....

can someone help me out with sizing on a pair of jeans?

http://www.uniqlo.co.uk/catalogue/men/jeans/107689-green-skinny-fit-color-jeans

how do these run in the waist? true to size?

are they supposed to stretch a la apc?

thanks

since they are stretch, they stretch considerably. I've got a pair of 36x34's from the first run. When I get them I was a 35, and they stretched out considerably. When you wash them, they shrink a bit, but generally, they stretch a lot. Now since I've cut down to a 34, they're huge on me, even with a belt. I'd say get true to size or go down one. The newer models are even stretchier, or so I've heard.

went by a couple days ago, down jackets with the fur on the hood in red, purple, silver, and brown (might be other colors but that's all that i saw). i tried one on for the hell of it and wasn't into it but then again it's not really my "style."

all i really want uniqlo to do right now is release vintage chinos in some new colors. navy would be fantastic ..