If I could go back, I would've (SuperRegrets)

the_state

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...not hitting more people as i was growing up. now i'm 24 and i've only hit 2 people ever, and i feel like i missed out on something.

...not trying harder in high school. i could've gotten into way better schools and would likely not be quite as poor as i am now.

...not taking an offer from a great school and instead taking an offer from a school with a great team. fuck sports. they get you nowhere.

ultimately, i probably only have a couple regrets over things that i've done. most of my regrets come from not doing things.

Back in high school there was a korean exchange student who was really into me. I managed to get her alone in the athletics council office and got her down to just her skirt and panties. Back then I just got my first part time job and with the fear of potentially being fired for showing up late to work, I ditched my chance of getting sweet korean FOB poon to get to work on time.

Whenever I see a cute korean fob it reminds me of how I could have had crazy wild sex inside my high school :(