If I could go back, I would've (SuperRegrets)

the_state

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 company to work for in the country? i'd say that's a regret. good job! this is what it's all about.

this is in 2002, right after the dot com bubble. and have you been to norcal? worse looking asian breezies EVER, and the worse part is that they get plenty of play from the engineers. paying and competing for overhyped pussy is wack.

plus, no 'preme in sf.

not fucking many high school wimmins, wasn't waiting for someone "special", just thought i could fuck better

fucking up highschool for no real reason

letting my formula d friend drift my starion and blow it up

friendzoned-ed by this incredible girl

not fucking enough highschool wimmins (but there's always room for more still so that's not really a regret)

• I would've held back from partying that night and totally sexed that girl I met in Brighton from head to toe instead of just being a drug fucked mess and saying I was fine to sleep on her floor despite the obvious invitations and intentions. I still have a crush on her now and it's been 11 years.

• Should never have gone to art school. Should have just gone out and started work in the industry straight away.

yo real talk, i knew this girl in high school and we dated for like a month maybe. i never boned. i treated her pretty shitty (not like, abusive, but i was just vacant and didnt care very much). to this day i regret a) not boning B) not trying harder because she was an awesome girl.

i would have tried harder at being a journalist i just kind of did a year of school and then gave up. well, i didn't get back into the program, because the program was gay, but then i kind of just gave up in general. but im getting back into writing now.

this thread is good.

Guest doubletap

should have stayed in art school

should have stayed in amsterdam

should have been a "better" boyfriend to my ex

should have taken french instead of spanish in high school

should have never broken my hand in a fit of anger

...but really its whatever, life goes on until it doesn't.

should have quit fucking around in high school

should have partied more

should have applied to collage like everyone else

should have taken SAT's

should have pulled more girls

should have had that threesome with those two willing chicks

EDIT: should have brought so APPL stock when i had the chance :mad: