super "healthy" snacks

christianjustin

3960574035_180.jpg

hey guys these are really good. u can get it in a 1lb bag too. i work at a deli so whenever im hungry i just toss myself a salad put some meat on it a good meal.

almonds are great.Be careful as they are calorie dense,you have to watch how many you eat.Its so easy to eat 700-100 calories of nuts in one sitting.I have done it

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

concerning the dorian yates product, fluffer, im not sure i want to wake up feeling full being that im currently working on a clean bulk. i need to be eating a decent amount, especially in the mornings. thanks for the appraisal on my casein-ish protein of choice, guess i should do better at looking into a supplement's ingredients before just agreeing with what crew cut juice head clerk at my local vitamin store's recommendations.

side note: this should probably all be discussed under the supermeatheads thread..

but back to the subject that is somewhat off subject, has anyone comes across a decent whey powder that actually has a good taste factor as well? iv always done gold standard whey and their only somewhat tasty two flavors of whey are getting really tired out. any suggestions for brand replacement?

fuck it, let's choke this motherfucker into "things that sort of belong on another superfute thread" to "things that definately belong on another superfuture thread"

chri_ricci_bikini_small.jpg

less obvious chicks that you dig: i want to explore cristina ricci's innards meticulously like an explorer sub in the wreckage of the titanic.

fndmybetterhalf. being buff is no fun. i stopped going to the gym and started mma instead. feel/look much better.

i was at 150lbs at 5'6'' with over 1000lb total for my big 3 power lifts. and under 10% fat. shit gets boring. and my back is never normal anymore.

concerning the dorian yates product, fluffer, im not sure i want to wake up feeling full being that im currently working on a clean bulk. i need to be eating a decent amount, especially in the mornings. thanks for the appraisal on my casein-ish protein of choice, guess i should do better at looking into a supplement's ingredients before just agreeing with what crew cut juice head clerk at my local vitamin store's recommendations.

when reading specs,look at the first ingredient...that is the dominant protein.Micellar is expensive,and effective.Thats why a lot of companies are bringng out protein powders and emphasising micellar casein.But they might only have 5%.Its still good,but not as a bedtime shake

I always contact the company and ask for a protein profile of their product

I think i was overstating the feeling of fullness in the morning.Micellar casein sits in the gut and gets absorbed slowly.Over 6-8 hours.Whey isolate gets absorbed in an hour,whey blends ,maybe 90 minutes to150 min(depends if it has egg protein)

You should always alternate shakes with meals.

i know ppl who replace meals with shakes.fucks up their systems.They are shitting all day(its because they dont have fibre in their diet)

optimum whey in strawberry is my favourite flavor.But it depends on your taste buds.

a good recipe for person who is in a rush in ther morning

frozen berries and strawberries

banana

flaxeed oil (optional)

metamucil

optimum whey strawberry

glutamine (optional) aids recovery is you do weights

and ice

perfect fast meal

there is protein,fibre,good fats and good carbs

fndmybetterhalf. being buff is no fun. i stopped going to the gym and started mma instead. feel/look much better.

i was at 150lbs at 5'6'' with over 1000lb total for my big 3 power lifts. and under 10% fat. shit gets boring. and my back is never normal anymore.

being buff is not for everyone...either is get smashed doing mma

doing power lifts and building a buff body are 2 different matters

yes smoothies are really nice and nutritious what a delicious way to break the monotony of protein shakes. we are planning to buy some blenders for the deli. and ive been experimenting with smoothies in my spare time at home.

there was an Cyprus guy i took him to a chinese market to buy a rice cooker then he told me a trick is to put broth in the rice instead of water. it comes out great but too much sodium sodium is becoming a concern for me. today i had a v-8 and guess what it was full of sodium. its everywhere i tell you

if you consider optimum whey strawberry at all tasty then we are of completely differing taste preferences. shit tasted like cum water to me. backstep backstep not that i would know the taste backstep backstep, fall.

i actually have a tub of gold standard chocolate casein sitting stagnant in my pantry right now and its primary ingredient is this micellar casein you speak of. ill throw that ish down with some cold milk before i get my nut and go to bed this evening.

yes smoothies are really nice and nutritious what a delicious way to break the monotony of protein shakes. we are planning to buy some blenders for the deli. and ive been experimenting with smoothies in my spare time at home.

there was an Cyprus guy i took him to a chinese market to buy a rice cooker then he told me a trick is to put broth in the rice instead of water. it comes out great but too much sodium sodium is becoming a concern for me. today i had a v-8 and guess what it was full of sodium. its everywhere i tell you

some of the smooties ppl buy are full of sugar.You might as well eat sugar from the bowl.Same thihng applies to juices.They are even worse

when making smoothies ,make sure you choose low gi fruits,as they dont spike your insulin levels.

I knew a gym that was selling smoothies to their gym members.I always wondered why these fat fucks werent losing weight.they were sucking down smoothies like there was no tommorrow.

Fruit is sugar.Bodybuilders when dieting eliminate fruits altogether.

They eat a lot of vegies ,as they have a lot fibre and few calories

yeah, fluffer may be right about my work out. first couple months i just worked out doing alot of sets and not eating that much. i saw some progress but i wasnt gaining as i wanted to.

hailxenu, i actually started working out with Allen Leng recently. hes the one thats guiding me with gaining some mass.

yeah, fluffer may be right about my work out. first couple months i just worked out doing alot of sets and not eating that much. i saw some progress but i wasnt gaining as i wanted to.

hailxenu, i actually started working out with Allen Leng recently. hes the one thats guiding me with gaining some mass.

i know ppl who have made amazing gains in the the first 3 months.Then they platue

they get frustratde,and train even more.....they still dont get results...they say fuck it,i am going to train even harder

then you dont see them anymore...as they have quit out of frustration

you have to cycle your workouts and your intensity.power lifters dont train 100% optimum all the time.They work towards their peak weights(max)

first signs of overtarining is you dont want to train,lethargy,loss of appetite and insomnia

brown rice with a little soy sauce (try Uncle Ben's if you think you don't like brown rice)

wild rice with some boullion and mirepoix veggies added while cooking

that shit would take an hour to make. and it's peasant status.

other healthy treats are meat patties

you can go to the butcher and ask them to mince chicken breast or lean meat(make sure fat is trimmed off)

buy some wholemeal bread crumbs,a few eggs,onions and parsely

you can cook them and eat them cold throught the day.A good source of protein.If you are going out and are not sure if there is any healthy eating choices,just bring along an esky,or something that keeps them cool and nibble away

this way you have a constant source of protein through your system

i rarely eat rice but always cook it in low sodium broth.

• 3 months later...

I love CC and granola.

I also just made my own protein bars. I have 10 pounds on ON Chocolate and I fucking hate the taste of it mixed with water. All the other protein powders I've bought I've actually ENJOYED the taste.

Well, I figured mixing the protein with oats, milk and natty PB then refridgerating will hopefully make a nice treat and puts the shitty protein to use.

^^^ not only that....

....buti isoflavones are linked to substantial cranial atrophy at older ages....

things to eat: granola bars, nuts (of all kinds, chestnuts are bomb), fruit above all: apples, pears, grapefruits, asian pears, etc.

peanut butter + jelly + banana + organic bread