Places of Higher Learning

Miyavi

yo, I go to UCSD.. 3rd year sixth college, living off campus... if you ever run into me i will be most likely wearing my PRPS new fit (or if those are drying in the sun, my APC NS)!!

what's your major btw?

keep an eye out, ive seen a bunch of nudies and a BUNCH of APC's... never any diors though lol

mostly levi's and rr's, true religions, and MEKS LOL!!

if i ever see someone wearing diors im gonna yell out your handle, hope i dont catch the wrong person LOL

i'm in ECE.. at the moment

i've seen a couple nudies and maybe just cause of the lack of pocket design not much apc. i've seen some nice levi's here and there, but i can't tell the difference. for some reason i just hate guys with trues

there was some dude with some washed 17.5cm diors at ovt, they were ridiculously tight. keep in mind that's not me lol

i guess i'll probably be the only kid on campus with mij diors!

i'm in ECE.. at the moment

i've seen a couple nudies and maybe just cause of the lack of pocket design not much apc. i've seen some nice levi's here and there, but i can't tell the difference. for some reason i just hate guys with trues

there was some dude with some washed 17.5cm diors at ovt, they were ridiculously tight. keep in mind that's not me lol

i guess i'll probably be the only kid on campus with mij diors!

dude NO FUCKING WAY!!,:eek::eek: what year are you!? i am ECE as well!! will be taking 100, 102, 103 in the fall!!! (third year)

hahahaah oh man i'm second year, retaking 35 this fall. dude ece is ridiculous

small world lol never expected to find a sufuer in ece

what'd you take last year?

hahah uh ohh... umm last year i took 30, 45, 65, 107, 109 (i dropped 101 with a W.. if you think ece up to 35 was hard you are going to shit a brick at 101 hehe :P )

do you plan on graduating in 4 years?!!? you gotta pick up the pace my man!!

UCSD aerospace engineer here :cool:

senior, sixth college. Still haven't finishted the practicum

hahaha all the SD engineers are coming out now! this is great :D

what pants do you wear??

also.. there is an ECE class that fufills the practicum, maybe theres also an MAE one, you should look into it!

yo, I go to UCSD.. 3rd year sixth college, living off campus... if you ever run into me i will be most likely wearing my PRPS new fit (or if those are drying in the sun, my APC NS)!!

what's your major btw?

keep an eye out, ive seen a bunch of nudies and a BUNCH of APC's... never any diors though lol

mostly levi's and rr's, true religions, and MEKS LOL!!

if i ever see someone wearing diors im gonna yell out your handle, hope i dont catch the wrong person LOL

there was this fob lookin dude with diors in my humanities class last year.

I see samurais and imperials everyhwere. I don't know what you guys are talking about no raw denim.

and the guy who said you have a loaded with orange wheels, i think you just described half the school.

the thing about regents is i won't be guaranteed re-admittance into my current school and my friend who is going is kinda dumb and it's his fourth school in two years lol, so it's like a major backup plan.

also, usc has a program where i can go to LSE for one year too, so I might be going to oxford for one year then LSE, then back to USC...but two years in England is a lot!

you are worse than me.

i know at least one sufu-er goes to USF. you've probably seen my friend wearing that iron heart sweater... i'm there sometimes.

also, anybody wear APCs go to... university of amsterdam...?

there was this fob lookin dude with diors in my humanities class last year.

I see samurais and imperials everyhwere. I don't know what you guys are talking about no raw denim.

and the guy who said you have a loaded with orange wheels, i think you just described half the school.

what kinda diors?

yeah well i also described my denim. not many guys with my setup and denim is there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...