Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-_- red you deleted your comment. is cyc better than filson?

i misread the quote. i thought he asked for alternatives like woolrich, but he actually asked if its worth buying over woolrich.

in any case, the filson cruiser is what the supreme cruiser is based on i believe. and filsons quality should be equal to that of supreme, if not much better.

http://www.filson.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2092310&cp=2069836.2069837.2915446&parentPage=family

in any case, the filson cruiser is what the supreme cruiser is based on i believe. and filsons quality should be equal to that of supreme, if not much better.

the Supreme cruiser looks a lot diff't than the Filson cruiser...Supreme actually did a moleskin cruiser that looked way more similar to the Filson one 4 years ago or so, complete w/back pockets etc...

I picked up all the oxfords and the leather bomber.

good stuff, don't know why no one else's digging the bomber. i was torn between that and the varsity but the varsities are always such a crap shoot design-wise i figured i should call in the option while i had the chance. if it shows up on sale, i'm on that like white on rice though.

Picked up a flannel, but exchanged it for an oxford, which I felt was a much better use of my money. Flannels fit much bigger...if you wear an XL in recent Supreme button ups a Large will fit you fine.

Speaking of flannels, they have some in stock (called Shadow Flannel) that are not on the site, unless I am totally missing something.

gonna be in town the 20th to the 24th, gonna be skating w/eastcoast and gnar and would be cool to meet up for mbv for sure!

cool, i'll pm my info before you head over.

here's what i have on the varsity, i sized up for layering (i mean, it is a varsity, right?). the inside is straightforward white quilted polyester

i'll try to do something with the chore jacket later. they fit true to recent sizing. yes, hooded duck is out

ecr - nice stuff... also glad to see i'm not the only one without a functioning full length mirror

dpfk8o.jpg

midweight cyc hood underneath:

15s8yms.jpg