Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah dude i think you misunderstand. there was no line whatsoever today..

it also helps that i work nearby i guess..

Oh ok I thought you meant why are there dudes still bothering to line up and shit. But supposedly today is supposed to be restock day on a lot of shit like the hoodys and even a homie at Union said that they are SUPPOSED to but hey, we all know preme does shit on their own agenda.

they had 1/8 for the box logo fitteds in the webstore. i don't think i've ever seen one in store but it's not like i've ever asked (or cared).

the pinstripe american needle cap is in store. they run really massive. also i just now realized that the herringbone 5 panel was on the shop preview but not the actual shop release.

i tell you, the day couldn't possibly get any crazier... or can it?

to ryan's point, i think it would have been difficult to get the jfk, bronson and box hood without lining up unless someone in the store took mercy on you.

rant:

bronson t is some of the wackest shit surpeme has ever put out. right up there with the timberlands and 2nd north face jacket.

totally agreed. just goes to show that kids will shell for anything supreme puts out as long as it has that box logo on it.

so far, the best tee to drop and the only one worth buying is the boar's head.

i'll save my money for the second wave of releases

rant:

bronson t is some of the wackest shit surpeme has ever put out. right up there with the timberlands and 2nd north face jacket.

can't rep, but my dude is right. this tee cries out faggotry. i can see tons of flips (all asians in general, sorry about singling out flips) walking around downtown disney acting hard with this weak shit already.

can't rep, but my dude is right. this tee cries out faggotry. i can see tons of flips (all asians in general, sorry about singling out flips) walking around downtown disney acting hard with this weak shit already.

^^made me laugh out loud (really).

Well done idraw....+rep

rant:

i like the bronson, it looks like some crazed/ADD outsider art collage. though i'd be happier if it were manson (or dennis wilson) instead of bronson

then again i liked the brown timbs, black 2nd north face (nypl member) and tera patrick.

call me crazy, i don't care

i will agree that the boar's head is underrated though

rant:

I will have to cosign, it looks like half way through accessorizing the pic of Bronson with random shit they said fuck it and slapped on the supreme logo to justify it.

Black pres tee is slept on though def the best tee they released out the bunch.