Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like that utility vest. according to the email i got, they are going to be updating later today so stay tuned. looks like they got some decent stuff so far so this should be interesting.

i have an engineered garments vest for $50

probably nicer and better quality if you are interested

see link below

crashstreet just updated their site. prices aren't bad at all. got a zapatista and SMC for 70 bucks. thought about buying all the zapatistas just to use them in trades later on considering they usually sell for almost a bill. buy them before the ISS kids go bananas.

what size and color did u get the zap tee in?

good find

I stopped by heres what the stock looked like.

Tees: KillNone, James Brown, Orange Vita, Ari photo tee, Poker Dogs, A few Dondi pocket tees, Dick and Jane, sean cliver halloween, James Brown

Pants: Cords in tan, dark grey and purple and some navy blue chinos

Fitteds: Leopard bones, cashmere, public enemy

Hoodies: Ari, they had the heavy duty ones similar to carhart in a tan, dark grey and pink colorway

Tops: They had soccer jerseys in the brazil colorway only and some other hoodies with 3 buttons and pockets

They had 2 pairs of black timbs in sz 12 and 13

They also had Wallabees in brown, black and dark grey for 50

I asked until when the sale was going on and they told me they wanted to get rid of everything today. I might go back later if anyone needs something pm me before 4

I stopped by heres what the stock looked like.

Tees: KillNone, James Brown, Orange Vita, Ari photo tee, Poker Dogs, A few Dondi pocket tees, Dick and Jane, sean cliver halloween, James Brown

Pants: Cords in tan, dark grey and purple and some navy blue chinos

Fitteds: Leopard bones, cashmere, public enemy

Hoodies: Ari, they had the heavy duty ones similar to carhart in a tan, dark grey and pink colorway

Tops: They had soccer jerseys in the brazil colorway only and some other hoodies with 3 buttons and pockets

They had 2 pairs of black timbs in sz 12 and 13

They also had Wallabees in brown, black and dark grey for 50

I asked until when the sale was going on and they told me they wanted to get rid of everything today. I might go back later if anyone needs something pm me before 4

went and didn't want to wait in line, wouldve liked to get some wallies

yeah the wallabees were plaintoes

they had about 15 pairs left more or less

readytoignite: yeah your right they had cold world hoodies in pink and tan colorway

everyone who pm'ed me I responded to already I am also selling a couple of things in the marketplace for cheap...

this morning I was there when they opened they had them in the bottom left, right next to the vans it said wallabees: $49

i guess they were gone by when i got there. they have a bunch of wallys but not plaintoes.