Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

eric yeah that jacket does look the same supposedly theres a 30 ppl list already here in ny

haha wow.. i saw like 5 people at like 11AM this morning on my way to work. the 24 hr kids.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I said. I wonder how theyre going to feel when everyone bumrushes the door at 1045 like older supreme releases

haha, that hasn't happened since the first neighborhood drop when they had to call the cops.

i actually like the way they do it now, nice and orderly. god i'm old.

I don't care if they're giving shit away.

Sleeping overnight on the streets of New York during the winter so you can get some t-shirts is borderline retarded.

Don't these morons have parents or friends or mentors that can tell them what losers they are?

They're in line with them.

Apparently GOAT on ebay got first dibbies.

i was there for about an hour, they were actually using that list that they made but they were letting people in like 5 every 15 minutes...the beanies and backpacks were the first things gone.. they had the knowledge reigns fitted, by any means and some other hoodies.. supreme timbs were 49... some three asian dudes came out with 4 garbage bags and like 3 boxes... one of the things that caught my attention were the public enemy decks.. other than that it was a waste of time

they also had cords, chinos, there was a leather jacket with patches for like 100, soccer jerseys i didnt get to see that many hoodies since those were some of the first things gone.. they also had last year nbhd supreme vans... the boxcaps were 15 each but the more you bought they would give you a deal...

i had florida marlins hat with a black mont blank hoody up front and a big green umbrella.

line was wild. i was up front no one wanted to move back. mad funny, great prices. some reseller had my size in the timbs and he didnt want to give it up for nothing! fucking beasts he had more than 30 pairs i found that so fucked up.. cant let the public live.

I waited online , it sucked ass. At the last sale, they had a preview day for friends and family and it made things so much easier. This is the last time I wait online for anything supreme related again. Got inside, uber disappointed. Grab a few hats and striped tees.

If someone called the truant officer the line would have been cleared by at least half.

also, the_state, i have read that wallys were there. i'll try and post a thorough list if and when i do go for you guys. people on other forums are so fucking worthless because they were all looking for kermit tees and shit so all they post is how wack it was and how there was nothing but garbage but i have a feeling there might have been some diamonds in the rough.

crashstreet just updated their site. prices aren't bad at all. got a zapatista and SMC for 70 bucks. thought about buying all the zapatistas just to use them in trades later on considering they usually sell for almost a bill. buy them before the ISS kids go bananas.