Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did last year's jacket hold up in cold weather? I'm in the market for a winter coat, but I don't want something that I'll still be cold in while wearing.

it held up pretty well in nyc, should do fine in boston - you'll need to layer in the depths of winter as expected so size accordingly. hopefully they'll keep the ubermassive ykk zip, probably my favorite detail

e, that belt was not a porter collab as evidenced by its semi reasonable price.

apparently nyc sold out of the olympic beanies in record time, they have a couple new ones out - one hasn't been previewed but i can't actually remember what it is.

they still have a handful of the dyed twill camp caps - i have to agree that the blue one is particularly nice.

they also have the new taka hayashi vans if anyone cares.

it held up pretty well in nyc, should do fine in boston - you'll need to layer in the depths of winter as expected so size accordingly. hopefully they'll keep the ubermassive ykk zip, probably my favorite detail

e, that belt was not a porter collab as evidenced by its semi reasonable price.

apparently nyc sold out of the olympic beanies in record time, they have a couple new ones out - one hasn't been previewed but i can't actually remember what it is.

they still have a handful of the dyed twill camp caps - i have to agree that the blue one is particularly nice.

they also have the new taka hayashi vans if anyone cares.

The beanies are sold out, that is true.

new shit today...

arc hoodies

all mont blanc shit

mont blanc beanies

tartan sport caps

chore/work striped shirts (look like the striped oxfords but with white collar and double front pockets - really flimsy and overpriced at 100)

new beanies w/ "to hell and back" badge

patch new era

ugly ass down jackets

field coats

striped long sleeve t's

checkered scarf

buffalo check tartan shirts

some azn kid was buying literally 15-20 mont blank and arc hoodies. i'm sure they're up on ebay now.

fleece jawns? nah dude, not yet.

btw - the chore jacket is fucking incredible. i need to get a job fast so i can cop one before it gets too cold. same goes for the field coat, i think it's a solid piece.

thanks man

and i bought the field coat and its great