pics of you getting totally drink

gonegonegone

After "The Challenge," which is a bomber/750ml high alcohol beer followed by half a 6 pack of beer, which is usually highly alcoholic as well. The Covourssier (sp?) was a mistake.

n30900094_30372727_8407.jpg

4 years ago in my freshmen year at college. Yes my head is wedged between my bed and nightstand.

n30901258_30002353_6996.jpg

The day early man discovered the banana was a glorious one...

1085573362_l.jpg

After "The Challenge," which is a bomber/750ml high alcohol beer followed by half a 6 pack of beer, which is usually highly alcoholic as well. The Covourssier (sp?) was a mistake.

n30900094_30372727_8407.jpg

4 years ago in my freshmen year at college. Yes my head is wedged between my bed and nightstand.

n30901258_30002353_6996.jpg

The day early man discovered the banana was a glorious one...

1085573362_l.jpg

haha not bad! how did you sleep with your head between the bed and the bedside table?

the 1st pic is totally unrelated. the naked picture was a differnt night, i dont even remember what i had. i just remmeber downing that nasty green apple smirnoff vodka and some captian morgans...ugh never mix clear + dark

edit: theres a picture of me shotgunning 151 somewhere (unbeknown to me at the time). i had to induce vomitting afterwards.

There is some severely homosexual drinking going on in these pics.

Manlier drinking goes on at Neverland Ranch pajama parties.

for the record that night i drank like 2 bottles of champagne, who knows how much of the 3rd, an unknown amount of shots and an unknown amount of beers. so in short i woke up on cinderella and dolly's bathroom floor. it's not exactly my fault i don't have pictures of me slamming cans into my face and funneling beers. k SICK BRO.

do you guys pre-party? me and my friends do that almost every week and after we're always drunk before we leave the house...

once i had to take antibiotics and couldn't drink so i watched my 2 best friends drinking a whole bottle of vodka within 1 hour.

that sounds superbly wack.

plus, from what I've understood the reason you cant drink with antibiotics is that you either forget to take them or puke them out.

I know where I am but I dont know what I'm drinking or smoking. I know I'm wearing my own t-shirt and jeans, but I dont know who the other clothing belongs to. does that account for remembering 50%? I don't know who took this picture either, but I know I found it in my camera along with about 150 other images of me standing outside.

today_mar181.jpg