casual_coal

-No stupid PM's

-No flakers

-Paypal (Must be confirmed)

* Shipping and Paypal fees included*

White/Gray G-shock Classic Watch

067wa8.jpg

Model DW6900FS-8

Bought this off ebay for about 120-130 after shipping. It's still in great condition only used a handful of times and has all the features a G-Shock is known for.

$95 shipped

Supreme Beanie

132ci2.jpg

In perfect condition only tried on. Bought it off of another superfuture member never got around to wearing it and now I need money your gain my loss.

$25 shipped

Have you got any intention of letting me know if you've sent me the North Face jacket that I paid for on 14th August? That you were going to post on 18th but couldn't because you were so busy with work and school? Then assured me you were going to post on or before 29th August?

I sent you another message on Tuesday this week asking if it was on it's way which you have ignored, yet you've still been about to bump this sale thread.

Regards.

I got this message the day I posted the above:

SRY!

Sorry bout that yes its sent I can assure you that I did not mean to offend you and if you ever buy from me again I will make this does not happen I hope you can forgive me thanks

I have since messaged him twice asking for a tracking number or at least an ETA on the jacket - both pm's have been ignored.

Does anyone know anything about this guy?

Thanks.

i dont know anything about him but i sent payment for the beanie he has for sale the same day you posted in here. he told me that hes waiting for payment to clear to his bank account which should be any day now.

hope you get your jacket cause i want my beanie. this does make me a bit concerned though