I be stressin.

AgentJ

is you b socialy awkward? if u are then u should b afraid.

Naw, no problems meeting people, should be aight.

fuck you i have to fuckin work at this shit for 11 hours while you move/check your lame tshirt/dress shoe ass in.

Where do you work? haha

Your going to be in NYC right.. holla at me i got the 40 oz.. and females for you bro

Haha, sure man. We will have to blaze sometime too.

I'm stressing that I'm gonna have a small closet. Where will I store all of my black box SBs??

and common shower thing seems gross to me :\\\\\

Yeah, I'm kind of dreading sharing a bathroom with people. I cant fucking stand people who dont keep their place clean :\

Residence is fucking stupid. The only thing you should be worried about is that you're about to go to summer camp for the next eight months.

I'm not really worried so much about moving in as I am "moving out".

This will be my first time leaving my home and friends for an extended period of time.

Who will bake me cookies when im hungry? :(

On another note, I'm going to be eating out every day of my life because I dont know how to cook shit.

Guest youkinorn

I just fucking hate moving.

And fuck you, apartment complexes, for having leases end july 31st and start august 15th.

Moving my shit back out of storage and into my new place is going to be a bitch.

i'll be grilling on the stoop and watching kids leave their shit in the courtyard overnight the 31st/1st. some people actually slept on their matresses outside last year, which was amusing because it started to rain.

the way to do it- find a nice little place and stay in it as long as possible. moving sucks, dorms suck, and so does living home in the summer