Things I could buy instead of alcohol

AgentJ

Did you look at the link, bernt? People aren't just talking about haute couture clothing for no reason. Scroll to the bottom.

Stop saying haute couture like you know what that shit means.

EDIT: And why lie then post that shit here?

Haha, youre kind of missing the point. I dont care about the "what you spent per year" part. I just thought it was funny that it told me I could buy haute couture clothes instead of alcohol. Also you forgot to put it in italics.

Also, if the cheeseburgers you're eating only have 320 calories each, you're not eating the right cheeseburgers.

Also, if the cheeseburgers you're eating only have 320 calories each, you're not eating the right cheeseburgers.

Yeah, more like bitchburgers m i rite?

LL - It should have gave me the measurement in white manna burgers. In which case my alcohol intake would have been equivalent to eating a half of a white manna burger per month.

You're incorrect

leonard- What the hell? I think i want.

makes me crave this tallahassee burger from a place calling themselves a colombian fast food place. put fucking everything on a burger. Has to be over 1000 calories easy

now i want one. to what are you craving i go

You're incorrect

leonard- What the hell? I think i want.

There is this place in tallahassee called Super Perros which advertises itself as colombian fast food. They have this burger for $9 with double beef patty, double serving of shredded chicken and double bacon on the burger, plus potato chips, mozzerella, pineapple and sauces. It's fucking insane. I don't even want to know how many calories it is.

fuck man I could do with either right now

also i want a cuban sandwich.

Fuck maybe I'll go passaic right now and brave getting shot for a sandwich

maybe you won't be a peasant but you'll always be a bitch

I wont be a peasant once I have some haute couture shoes Mr. 34 posts.