DIAMONDS MUST GO SALE! (A77, Wesc, Julius, and more)

Sorry about these shitty pics.

Measurements to come soon.

Paypal only.

April 77 Pixel

3507a7c.jpg

25aptub.jpg

Beautiful jeans. They've got loonnngg curved legs that stack so well. They also appear to a have a light coating that makes them look really matte (almost dusty). These are nearly impossible to find now.

Size: 27 (fairly true to size)

$SOLD

Generic Striped Tee

3134t36.jpg

Just a plain old striped longsleeve.

Size: S

$15 + shipping

Lightning Tank (Thai)

6jda9g.jpg

2gtazy9.jpg

Long, cool print (kind of reversed, everything black is screened, everything white is the fabric underneath). Fits like a medium.

Size: L (M)

$HOLD

Harbour Tee (Thai)

ngq7ba.jpg

Screenprint of some harbour or beach or something.

Size: XS/S

$10 + shipping

Wesc RED Jacket

14wro2c.jpg

2rmmbtx.jpg

Lots of interesting details. Has a hood tucked into the collar, popcorn print lining, adjustable cuffs, drawstrings, hidden pockets, etc. Has a faint logo on the back (it's really hard to see, I didn't notice it for the longest time). Can work slightly oversized (I'm an XS and this looks pretty good on me.)

Size: S

$75 + shipping

The Suit Company Shirt

72gggk.jpg

2saxb4k.jpg

105e0w6.jpg

Generic striped shirt with contrast collar. Has nice minor details, like the button stitching colour, herringbone collar and cuffs, pleated shoulders... Japanese sizing so it fits like a Small.

Size: M (S)

$35 + shipping

Julius Double Layer (Twisted) Tee

xu5fo.jpg

Really cool Julius tee in an 'almost black' colour. Has offset double layers that twist and fuck around. Looks a lot better when you're actually wearing it. Has some slight pilling, still totally wearable though.

Size 1 (XS)

$SOLD

Classic Helmut Lang Tee

8yw8ix.jpg

1zqbgvl.jpg

Made from wool, with cotton military inspired shoulder details. MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE SOLID SNAKE. Fits kind of short but you could probably wet it and stretch the body out a bit.

Size: XS

$75 + shipping

Random Tees

9gdicx.jpg

2u6ijhe.jpg

neuow2.jpg

Size: Approximately Small

$10 + shipping (each)