sufu dramaz? come on in!

chronoaug

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what marieta is trying to say is that language is not something which exists externally as an objective entity. It is a human activity which is constantly evolving and changing, and therefore the actual meaning of words is always inderminite despite the best efforts of lexicons. Words are naturally ambiguous, thus giving rise to the dichotomy of denotation/connotation and aslo sense/reference. When Jmatsu says nigga and gay, he means no prejudice towards those lifestyles/ethnic groups. i can translate for you incompetent supermods: jmatsu was actually saying "Hollaforadolla, you are whack" and nothing more. If Hollaforadolla is in fact a homosexual of african descent, then perhaps the mods might have been justifieds despite jmatsu's intended meaning. So if he is, he should admit it publicly. if not, then unban jmatsu this instant! I don't want to be banned, but it must be said: "SUPERMODS, you are whack"

dear marieta + malaesthetique,

you both make me ashamed of being latino and of being intelligent enough to easily parse the overwrought explanation given for the easily understood comment on the fluidity of human expression originally.

it must be said: shut the fuck up.

end yourself please, omc.

you both make me ashamed of being latino and of being intelligent enough to easily parse the overwrought explanation given for the easily understood comment on the fluidity of human expression originally.

hah omc, i would have thought you to be smart enough to percieve the obvious attempt at humour by contrasting such a crude explanation with one so deliberately pedantic. but whatever, dick.

you know when someone gets shot to death in a particular neighborhood and the local detectives cruise through the area in an unmarked car for hours on end, reeling in anything that looks suspicious without giving a fuck about whether or not theyre right or wrong?

that is me right now, for the hell of it. i'm sorry you got pegged, but these are mean streets.

i appreciate the compliment inherent though. can we start anew sometime?

NEW VISUAL REVIEW OF THIS THREAD

butterflyfairy1wu2.gif

OMC- You latino? I thought i read somewhere you were injun?

halfway in between the pappadum and the frybread there lies this beautiful thing called the tortilla.

no joke, except i'm not mexican either. so i can't even get with that analogy really, even though i love mexican food.

Guest marieta

senior, why you tell me "shuts fuck up?" why you is ashamed of being lantino? i love lantino men! even when is not smart. is easyer. so you thinks jmatsu is bad guy? no good? i likes him, even he not latino. he no scare of here's moderates. he no scare of bullfight. he fight the bull. he matador. el capitano! hows you? nada mucho.

no tell me shuts up! you lantino negro, si? i know cause i read. you say "niggas" so many times. why you no ban? is funny, no?

Am i going to jail now?

I feel comforted knowing that omc is latino for some reason.

How come i see a definite lack of hype for latino women? The ones i've known have been pretty wild.

Am i going to jail now?

I feel comforted knowing that omc is latino for some reason.

How come i see a definite lack of hype for latino women? The ones i've known have been pretty wild.

i love latin women. they are hot fire in every respect and any man that can tame the flame is in for good times. the same goes for spanish dudes.

LADIES OF SUFU, I AM SINGLE. I COOK, I LOVE TO DANCE, AND I EAT PUSSY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW. LET'S GET TOGETHER.

Guest marieta
i feel so close to you yet so far.

are you a girl? you love latino men? let's do this then. i will put my pinga in your chocha.

you must more careful! or you ban to. i like latino gentlesman but not latino rape man like you! you make me a scared! i think that is sexyism! yous pinga? i no like soft taco from the tacos bell.