madden 09

red

Ok, is it any good? Less glitchy than 08 but not painfully easy like ncaa09? How it be? I know red has it

You can't fill out the league with CPU-controlled teams, so if you've got only three friends to play with, you're left with a four-person league. There is a draft, but it's an autodraft that selects players based on your predraft rankings

The FUCK? FUCK YOU EA SPORTS.

Seriously. The ncaa 09 online dynasty actually isn't that bad if you don't have a shitty commissioner and people play their games regularly. If NCAA 09 wasn't terrible with how unreal easy it is on the most difficult setting against the computer (you have to fuck with the sliders a lot and turn pass blocking on 0, and even then no one online dyansties uses sliders) i'd play that more, but still. Also, Red said that they don't have computer sliders anymore in 09 or at least how they used to.

Apparently, they didn't add anything to franchise or superstar mode. There are still gameplay glitches. The penalties are random and the booth overturns calls that are obviously correct. You still can't stop crossing routes ever.

I'm sure glad they added new commentary, player dances, and fun features like madden iq. We all know, that's what makes a good game

I think EA sports just hates my money.

Also, Red said that they don't have computer sliders anymore in 09 or at least how they used to.

I think EA sports just hates my money.

you shouldnt quote me on that.

all i remember is 5 sliders under where you select your difficulty level. actually, i dont remember much at all.

im going to go play after my cousin is finished watching tv.

Only 5 sliders would be lame still. I remember older madden games had a shit ton of sliders so you can fix gameplay issues and AI pretty well. Otherwise, you learn how to work the system and beat the computer every time as is.

But the online thing really makes me sad. Who the hell wants to play in a 4-5 person league? You'd have to get 32 people to play, and then what are the odds that all 32 will keep up with the league over time? At least in ncaa, i could play a full dyansty with 2 or 3 other friends and keep all the other teams as if we were playing on the same xbox.

I guess i'm just tired of always being dissapointed by sports games. Hopefully, nba2k9 will make me happy

I don't have cod4 and i'd like to play online, but i feel i'm so far behind the game that i'll never catch up

im glad they brought back tv broadcasting instead of that stupid talk radip sounding shit.

im down for a league im still getting used to all the schematics but down to lose for sure haha

whats everyones game tags for 360? mines ebxx

oh and ps3 sucks cuz the controller is too light 360 all the way!