madden 09

red

any madden heads on sufu?

MBtLTpUwTDg

the 32 team online league sounds fun. we should start a sufu one.

the "my skill" automatic difficulty shit sounds lame. its hard enough trying to get a good difficulty setting manually. i dont trust madden AI.

"backtrack" sounds gimmicky.

in other news, check out backbreaker. they use the same physics engine as gta IV.

bc4wfc3BGl0

This better be better than fucking ncaa 09. SHIT SUCKS. I play on heisman with san jose st. and destroy oklahoma in the fiesta bowl in year one of my dynasty. The pass blocking is waaayyy too good and the qbs way too accurate. Also, the receivers ALWAYS get open on crossing or under routes.

It was kinda like that in madden. Playing against people is the only way to go but only on all madden and sometimes adjusted sliders are needed. The computer is just terrible and always way too easy. I think my old roomate is gonna take his xbox, which means i need to find a new one. I was so close to him just selling it to me for cheap. Damn. I hope madden 09 is good and not glitchy as shit like last year's.

Playing madden 08 online got lame. 90% of the people just bomb it deep every other play, throw those stupid wr screens, or go 5 wide and take advantage of the poor defensive AI on all-pro and just general lack of AI coverage ability on all levels. I just pounded the rock, used a few short to intermediate passing routes, and if a person was being an asshole, i'd just slaughter them with the power option.

Before everyone started graduating (most were a few years older than me) my friends and i would have a techmo super bowl tournament once or twice a year. 6-8 people and you draft the teams you want, then you play round robin until everybody else's teams are eliminated and one man stands alone. I'm better at original techmo bowl though.

only reason for purchase is updated rosters and improved interstitials. rest is same shit year after year. i miss tecmo bowl.

for real. i only buy for updated rosters. if they used generic players and not nfl ones, i would have probably stopped buying madden in 05 or 06.

they need to stop adding useless gimmicks and focus on improving gameplay.

i also think it was bullshit that you couldnt change camera modes last year. i like to see ALL the players on the field.

my biggest gameplay issue is that it seems you can run the ball up everyone's ass whether against peeps or the console. too easy in that regard.

also, my son and my friends don't know shit about football, so i kill them every fucking time. dink and dunk. big run. bomb pass.

need a sufu 360 tournament maybe?

espn nfl 2k5 was and is the greatest 3d football game to have ever existed

and i believe it retailed at 19.99

fuck you madden for buying the rights to the nfl and outing your comp cuz you couldnt beat them. never will i buy madden again

my biggest gameplay issue is that it seems you can run the ball up everyone's ass whether against peeps or the console. too easy in that regard.

also, my son and my friends don't know shit about football, so i kill them every fucking time. dink and dunk. big run. bomb pass.

need a sufu 360 tournament maybe?

not if youre on all madden. shit is ridiculous. defensive line is like a fucking brick wall.

and not a tournament. a 32 team league. that would be ill.

fuck you madden for buying the rights to the nfl and outing your comp cuz you couldnt beat them. never will i buy madden again

never played 2k5, but 05 was a pretty good year for madden.

and its stupid that EA is the only one with NFL rights. they need competition. im pretty sure theyre breaking a rule in the constitution.

you don't want this. i beat the game developer on 2k8.

get your allowance together and buy a ps3 and then maybe you can taste the mind melting pain of defeat at the hands of my burning hot nba2k skills

i still play this with friends with updated rosters

its the pinnicle of sports gaming

i still play this with friends with updated rosters

its the pinnicle of sports gaming

every summer me and my dude get into a habit of playing the game like 6 hours straight every day for like two weeks and then we cant play anymore...till next summer

Ok, i think i'm buying my friend's xbox off me before he moves. I just need to get live now.

Kunk, i'm gonna fuck your shit UP in madden. If i get live this weekend i'll play you in 08 sometime before 09 comes out since we both are familiar with it. I've slowly drained the video games from my blood the past 4 years during undergrad, but it's still my roots. Video games taught me to read when i was 4-5, drive when i was 15 (driving sim in Driver's ed), love, and some new plays to run during intramural football games. I mainly played RPGs and sports games my whole life so you might have me in fps but Shit's going down/.