Dior Homme Denim

midnight

so like, I wear a 33 in APC PS's now... 31 in 17.5's? my PS's are slim, not skin tight. I'd go for skinny if I got 17.5's

No sorry if I was confusing there, if you wear a 33 in APC I'd size up at least one maybe two on Dior so 34-35. I'm not sure they make them in that size, you'd have to ask Grapist or someone who knows that better. I'd honestly think that at that waist size you could get the fit you're looking for out of 19s though, as long as you have calves.

I don't think they're raws, the stitching is different and they're way too expensive for raws. Not entirely sure, but I'd guess they're different.

This isn't about denim but I guess this is the best place to post Dior questions?

So I got this coat:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V17&des=4HH&cat=&gender=men&group=&season=actual&seasProdID=48I

in the cotton version from the boutique in NYC. They had the wool in sz 44 but it was a little too tight, and they only had the cotton in sz 46 which is what I got. The shoulders fit perfectly and so does the chest and rest of the body, my only problem is that the sleeves are really wide and although they're the right length, they ride up my arms when I bend my elbow b/c the stretchy stuff on the end is way wider than my wrist and doesn't hold. Does the boutique do alterations, how much, and would thinning the sleeves even be possible? If they don't do it, would a regular tailor be able to? Sorry if this is off topic

i think they are raws but diabro just fucked up with their description. the item code is the same as my black and blue raws

hmm anyone can confirm this? I actually bought this pair of jeans and I've been wearing them for 3 months now. The fading is really slow on the whiskers though I definitely have been getting backpocket fade for my wallet. Grapist? anyone?

hey guys, I just got my MIJ from thegrapist. I dont know why but they don't fit spot on. I love the feel of the denim but I dont know if its the size. It's size 30 that grapist recommended for me. It looks big or something.

I'm 5'6 and the size is 30 should i size down?

I didn't sag them just in case, so I can return them. So here are the pics..

dscn3423dq6.th.jpg

dscn3422la2.th.jpg

dscn3420oo9.th.jpg

dscn3421dn4.th.jpg