midnight

Dior Homme Denim

ANYONE please show me the FIT PICS of blue clawmark jeans ..............Thanks in advance.

I wanna get it but just wanna make sure that it's cool...

I don't know man. The distressing on the clawmarks and whiskers seem forced and honestly, a little cheap. If you must get a washed pair, it should be under my car or dust wash.

Get the raws instead. And claw them up yourself.

i was at harrods today and they had clawmarks in the 19cm cut with the clasp. the sa told me dior makes them every season. are they different to the ones that have been made in the time slimane was the designer? the item code was a bit weird too. it was "PI135xxxxxx". do all of the clawmarks have this item code? should i cop? thanks in advance!

It's possible I could be wrong about my comment earlier as I've never seen worn pictures of the clawmarks, but they look cheap and unnatural. I can't imagine paying full retail for a wash that looks so... average and boring for the blue and downright silly for the black.

clawmarks are basically THE iconic washed dior jean and there is a reason that they continue to be produced season after season while other washed jeans are typically one and done. as with anything else, judgement should be reserved until one physically handles a pair in person and sees them up close. relying on pictures on the internets is more or less useless when trying to judge the quality and actual appearance of a piece of clothing.

so they're the same as some seasons ago when head was the designer? i'm gonna cop.

Guest alex+dior=love

i have just sold 4 of them in different sizes with ref PI xxxxxxxxx this to say pre season issue .the qlty of jeans and wash is VERY good . 353 euro prt price .MIJ

it is forever jeans kind of D belt but in jeans ))))))

Do they make grey Dauphins every season like they do the raws? Or am i doomed?

unfortunately they don't....

Raw, Used (commonly referred to as Clawmarks), Silver Selvedge and Super Slender. Those are the ones that are made season to season, nothing else in terms of jeans.

Still waiting for the FIT PICS of blue clawmark. ANYONE please helppppppp...

THANKS....!!!

the jeans stretch out all over in the areas right? mine seem like they are the same besides the waist since i first got them. i wear them literally almost 18hrs everyday.

the jeans stretch out all over in the areas right? mean seem like they are the same besides the waist since i first got them. i wear them literally almost 18hrs everyday.

The top block, thighs, and knees should stretch a bit, but below the knee, they aren't gonna stretch much. There simply isn't enouh stress on the denim in that area for it to stretch.

ok i hope so i only sized down one from true waist because i was hoping for a slouchy look. right now its pretty much the same as the first day i got them besides maybe the waist stretched a inch.

you're not going to see a ton of stretch in 1 day...especially if the fit isnt tight to begin with. but i can assure you that if you only size down 1 the waist will eventually stretch so much that you will be able to pull them right off your ass without doing the clasp

Guest alex+dior=love

very nice fit )i have got the same one ,will put tomorrow ))thanks :)

just saw some made in macau dior jeans selvedge.. looks like some china made selvedge denim eh?

^take a look a few pages before...

Did anyone check out the Day Off wash in person? I refuse to pay 400€ for a MII pair of jeans, although I like the fit a bit better for me.

@jskidder

I saw you got the Day After. Are you happy about that purchase?

thanks

hey midnight, or anyone else who might know, what're the silver selvages running for nowadays?

$400 plus taxes and/or whatever. (The cheapest way to get them is through the eBay promotion since you're in the US).

^take a look a few pages before...

Did anyone check out the Day Off wash in person? I refuse to pay 400€ for a MII pair of jeans, although I like the fit a bit better for me.

@jskidder

I saw you got the Day After. Are you happy about that purchase?

thanks

besides the clawmarks, almost every washed pair of dior is going to be mii. i actually like the fit of mii better on the washed jeans because of the lower rise and straighter leg. and i like the day after day i bought very much. day off is cool, but its like a lesser knockoff of dust wash (which i already have) just without the distressings.

Im glad you all think the fit is right. So I take it you guys couldnt tell I hemmed them.

No the length looks fine actually.

And I agree I like the MII cut better, mostly because of the lower rise.

week 3 for me, not sure how I feel about them still. definitely the slimmest jeans Ive ever worn. had 31s in 21cms and they bagged up like crazy on me so I went with 30 in 19cm to try them.

f_Picture33m_bb609d1.jpg

f_Picture34m_55ecd6d.jpg

f_Picture32m_ac634b7.jpg

f_Picture36m_1ad84d9.jpg

f_Picture45m_1ce705e.jpg

f_Picture37m_38e8451.jpg