Dior Homme Denim

midnight

any of you have a LVR coupon code? im about to purchase a pair of 19cm!

Im waiting on it. as soon as I get it im buying work a day. if someone gets it before me Ill give them $10 for it if they arent going to use it.

Edited by jeanetic

Im waiting on it. as soon as I get it im buying work a day. if someone gets it before me Ill give them $10 for it if they arent going to use it.

lvr gave me a discount code like two weeks ago. heh..

oh and WAD's good, because of a three tone wash and the denim material, sometimes it kinda looks 3d

Edited by desecrated

20% off anything. expired in 5 days but they'll prob send again soon. can't be sold no matter what cause its tagged to individual's account. I believe it's kind of like a loyalty program. When you've spent above a certain amount, you get privi access to the sale. that's why in the last two weeks, a lot of stuff flew off the shelves if you've noticed.

they have sent me codes before but never when i had money to spend on jeans. they attached it to my account and everything but it was worthless to me. now that im ready to buy work a day they are slacking. they stagger the codes i know that. they send out to some before they send to others. in any event im ready to buy but i dont want to spend $742. i need work a day!!!

do saks or barneys still carry diors? I remember i used to buy em for about $200 on sale in june and november...does that still happen? Havent worn diors in years

if anyones got MIJ 19 or 21cm in sz. 32 or 33 holla

Edited by vaguerant

7275000816_e406e45e43_b.jpg

Just got myself a nice custom replica of the classic "Hedi" leather jacket that is only ever for sale on eBay for $6k nowadays... Bought it from a professional replica-maker and it's an exact copy of the jacket except that it doesn't have Dior tags.

Just wondering if anyone could help me find a pair of sz. 30 MIJ raw indigo 17.5 cm somewhere...did they not do this cut this season? I can only seem to find 19cm...

they didnt do it this season. i hear it will be here soon though

Hi guys. New member on sufu but long time reader and fan. I just wanted to have your point of view on a $$$ matter. I've been wearing dh mij raws for ages now (got my first one in 05') and at the time, they were selling for about 190 euros.

Couple months ago, I went to the Dior corner at Le Bon Marché (a famous store in Paris) to buy a new one and I was SO turned down when I saw the price tag: 315 euros! What's up with that?? Imo, the quality's not better than the old collections, if not worse..,

So what do you guys think? Are dior raws still worth the money..? Or are you now just really paying for the scars on the back pockets..?

quick question. how can i shrink my jeans without comprising the possibility of getting epic fades?

I do read somewhere that if you want to wash your jeans without fading too much, soak it in a vinegar for a few hours so that it will create a layer of protection on your jeans and then you can wash it as usual and dry it either normally or using dry machine

I do read somewhere that if you want to wash your jeans without fading too much, soak it in a vinegar for a few hours so that it will create a layer of protection on your jeans and then you can wash it as usual and dry it either normally or using dry machine

to shrink it? expanded way beyond my expectations.

vinegar?! it probably stripped all of the starch off of the denim making them loose and flimsy instead of tight and stiff.

soak the jeans with a capful of woolite dark in a tub of cold water for about an hour, hang them for a little bit to drain the excess water, then put them in the dryer for a quick shrink without too much dye loss. i generally never put my jeans in the dryer but when they stretch out too much, this is method i use.

i'd say the key is to not aggitate the jeans too much while they're in the tub, just let em soak. i believe that's where the most dye is lost.

man, that vinegar must've smelled awful :$

Edited by dzynr78