Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hey guys, got a quick question.. am looking to get my second pair of raws. currently got a mij sz 30 rocked for abt 2+ years. It stretched out quite abit. i was set on getting a 29 but i saw a seller with a pair of 28s and the waist measured 16" across which is just slightly less than my stretched out 30s!

Now Im not sure if i can do them 28s instead since it's gonna stretch. What dya all think?

i think u should get some jeans in "stretch denim" so u can wear them like a denim tournique and they'll stay like that.

alternatively - in london there was a short-lived fashion among women for "jeggings". these were a cross between leggings and jeans in a denim-look fabric. with those you can have them as tight as is humanly possible and, once again. you won't have to fret about the dreaded STREEETCH...

are the MIJ blues fast faders? i've had mine 5 weeks today and they re coming along really nicely.. i've hardly taken them off, but i think the crotch is going to blow in the future. got a white faded circle just below the fly and the seam has almost lost all its colour already.

i'm pretty impressed so far.

No. They don't start really fading til after a few washes and atleast a year of year.

Some info please...?

Hi guys

I was just wondering if the cut of black and indigo MII raws are alike?

I have a pair of black MIJ's and pair of indigo MII's and I really like the cut on those MII's better. The MIJ's are a bit too tight, especially the calves.

So I'm thinking of getting a pair of raw black MII's and maybe selling those MIJ's.

Cheers

^Try reading through the 400 pages in this thread. It seems to me Luisaviaroma isn't the best idea if you live here in the states because of all the customs/returns crap. Come to think of it I haven't heard any exceptionally good stories from them, but who knows.

Just go with MIJ 19cm raws, can't go wrong.

i'm 6'0" with sz 30 mij's and even though the 39 inch inseam (yes i measured 39 on normal and silver selvage mij's) looks decent on my build/figure i'm just not digging the large amount of stacking.

how many people have gotten theirs hemmed and to what inseam? what's your height?

i'm thinking of hemming to 36" which seems standard/alright since most measure 37

Hey guys i just received my Dior Homme! :D Was wondering should I change the length of the jeans? because its raw? What do you guys do when your legs are shorter then the jeans :D

Lol question is much rather what would do when your dior jeans are shorter than your legs! Answer: Chop off some of your leg.

Just bought this.. Orange overdye 2005 in size 27

9znhwh.jpg

2jaf6yv.jpg

zspiyh.jpg

Measurement from the seller is..

Waist: 38.5cm (laid flat)

Length: 115.5cm

Rise: 24cm

Inseam: 91cm

Hem: 18cm

My black raws hem opening is 16.5

My indigo raws are 17.5

Both pairs are size 27 too

So, right now my concern is, am i getting a 19cm cut or a 21cm cut??

Genuinely curious as I'm trying to get a feel for how DHs fit (and evolve) at the waist before I grab a pair.

Thinking may the bruts or the silver selvedge (both MiJ) from LVR. 15.75 at size30 is a bit tight for me though, so maybe size31 so it's closer to a 16.25 which would be a better fit for me (assuming they don't stretch past that).Or maybe the 15.75 is better, and that'll give me room to stretch out half an inch.

size down... a lot.

my sz 32 mij's are over 37" at the waist!

doh.. and i even asked the seller, and he says its a 19cm cut.

It is a 19cm cut. MiJ are a whole lot slimmer in the hem, plus account for amateur measuring mistakes, half a cm is not much, depends on how u lay them jeans. Plus the guy is honest, I've bought another pair of DH jeans from him.

It is a 19cm cut. MiJ are a whole lot slimmer in the hem, plus account for amateur measuring mistakes, half a cm is not much, depends on how u lay them jeans. Plus the guy is honest, I've bought another pair of DH jeans from him.

hey! thanks for the reassurance. :)

although, how would you know who did i buy them from?

I would just have to wait and see..