Dior Homme Denim

midnight

So is there any variations between washed models in thighs measurements? which jeans if any has the biggest thighs?

thanks in advance

Obviously 19cm and 17.5cm models are very different in thighs, but also different 19cm models do vary, albeit very little, maybe a quarter of an inch tops. A very slim model for one is Day after Day from FW08, very nice fit, slightly more fitted in the knees and calves also. Anyways, I don't think a real classifiction as to which jeans has the biggest/smallest thighs etc. is possible.

You guys remember the 28W Diors I copped from Yoox?

We were sure they were MII raws, and probably 21cm.

Well, they are actually MIJ 19cm Silver Selvedge. Anyone know anything about these? I have heard they fade less...how about the stretching/fit as they age?

i just said that considering the quality of Japanese selvaged denim. the cheapest retail i've seen on them is 340 usd (browns fashion) but im not sure of the sale pricing.

any fit pics?

I almost picked some up at 50% off, ironically, from the DH store sale at the end of SS09...but it was just too much of a PITA, they wouldn't just do a CC sale, I had to fax them an autho form and everything.

I'll get some fit pics up, eventually...still haven't got fit pics of the last 20 things I've bought, lol

But yeah I'm pretty happy, it's nice to have something different than MII raw, even though that's what I was expecting

waxing moon owners - is the fit like raws, or clawmarks, what's the stretch factor - ie, is the underlying jean washed, or raw waxed denim?

surprised to see dior in london didn't order any raws this season.

have unworn blue sharp notations in sizes 31/32. ldn buyers, pm me.

waxing moon owners - is the fit like raws, or clawmarks, what's the stretch factor - ie, is the underlying jean washed, or raw waxed denim?

surprised to see dior in london didn't order any raws this season.

have unworn blue sharp notations in sizes 31/32. ldn buyers, pm me.

No info on the moons, but does dior London have any clawmarks (or Selfridges or w/e)? was thinking about a Lodon trip and I'm in the need of blue clawmarks.

Anybody seen Downtown jeans in real yet?

7131.JPG

Was thinking about ordering from Luisa, I'd appreciate some comments about the pair. I think somebody has posted something a while back, but I thought there might be some new opinions.

slimjim, looks good. Seems like they sit a little high on your waist though; probably after a little stretching they will sit a bit more on the hips.

Can you describe these jeans? I was thinking about getting them but can't remember what the denim is like. Is there a slight wax coating, or is it just a wash? If it's a wax, is it uniform all the way down the leg, or does it get thicker at the bottom. Thanks