Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Is the raw 19cm or 21cm selvage? Etc.

UNLESS it is specifically labeled as selvage, no denim cut or model from Dior Homme is selvage

sorry but can someone explain this to me...i saw a pair of ts32 selvedge 19cms earlier. is this rare or something?

Added a find again jeans from SS2007 in size 28, also available in size 30

here

27531957.jpg

Sadly I was not able to photograph the reference of the oil painted, as you can see from the pictures, there was a store tag put above the grey reference tag applied to all dior jeans. What I found out tho is that it is made in italy!! Not made in japan.

well they peel it off after it is sold, what remains is a transparent sticker where you can see the id. But I don't think I am allowed to peel off the sticker before I buy them just to note down their reference number haha. It's a small store so they see everything I'm doing lol

Anyways didn't have enough funds to buy them today but will probably do so at the end of this week

Guys, so Ive just bought a second hand pair of MIJ 17.5 cm, for a veryyyy good price.. :P

anyway, since the price is too cheap ($130), Im starting to feel abit of uncertain about the originality of the jeans... here's some pictures that the seller sent me; can you guys please take a look at it, and decide whether it is fake or authentic??

Here's the photos:

http://www.honestforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=78788

http://www.honestforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=78789

Let me know guys... Thanks..

if you want to be super sure about the authenticity, try and get pics of the tags and closer pics of the stitches on the inside.

as they have been hemmed u could see if he's got the hemmed bits ? i kept my hemmed parts just in case i sell mine so i can show the chain stitch etc.

this is auth pair ,don't worry ,the price is too cheap cause it has been hemmed
and the price was 68 usd not 130 )))))

Yeah its $68; Im getting confuse bout the prices, since Ive bought 2 pair of jeans today.. hehehe... ;)

Anyway, thanks for the info mate.. really appreciate it! :)

Also that's 19cm cut? so no 17.5 jeans

Anyways this seems to be the oil wash jeans, yoox pictures just dont capture the applied color in the right way. Good price they have!

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&YOOX=DIOR+HOMME&dept=men&tskay=B490DC11&rr=1&cod10=42141181DE&sts=sr_men80

is it 19cm?? bcause the seller says that it is 17.5 cm... hehee...

whats the difference between oil wash jeans and the raw one?? and btw, the link that you gave is a wrong one I think, since the jeans is black on that link... heheee... anyway thanks mate for givin me some info.. :)

if you want to be super sure about the authenticity, try and get pics of the tags and closer pics of the stitches on the inside.

as they have been hemmed u could see if he's got the hemmed bits ? i kept my hemmed parts just in case i sell mine so i can show the chain stitch etc.

Yepp, okay mate, I'll try ask him to get the pics of the tags and stitches...

If he already shipped out the jeans, it will be a bad luck for me then..

Thanks.. :)

the jeans on yoox is the "oil wash" jeans from FW2007. It is blue jeans with black painted color above. The pictures from yoox just look like a black jeans, but you can see on the waist closure some blueish parts shine through.

Anyways Your jeans might meausre 17,5cm but they are not 17,5cm cut. Cut is 19cm on those raws.

And they are authentic

the jeans on yoox is the "oil wash" jeans from FW2007. It is blue jeans with black painted color above. The pictures from yoox just look like a black jeans, but you can see on the waist closure some blueish parts shine through.

Anyways Your jeans might meausre 17,5cm but they are not 17,5cm cut. Cut is 19cm on those raws.

And they are authentic

Oww I see...

Oww man, I thought it is the 17.5cm cut; because the size of the jeans is 32", which is 2" bigger than my trues waist; and I thought if it is the 17.5cm cut, it will fit like im using a size 29" in 19cm cut... Oohhh, I hope it will be tapered on my leg; fingers crossed.. :P

Anyway, I will post the fit pic here after I got the jeans if you guys dont mind; and maybe get some praise or critics from you guys.. hehee.. :rolleyes:

Thanks guys... :D

^^

I dont have the 19cm cut in 29"... however I assume that the hem of 32" 17.5 cm cut is the same as the hem in 29" 19cm cut... well its just my noobies assumptions before.. T.T

So since the jeans that I bought is a 32" in 19cm cut; I think it will be veryyy bad for me... we'll see in a week time after I received the jeans, I will post the fit pic in here, let you guys know how will it fit on me.. hehee.. :P

^^

I dont have the 19cm cut in 29"... however I assume that the hem of 32" 17.5 cm cut is the same as the hem in 29" 19cm cut... well its just my noobies assumptions before.. T.T

So since the jeans that I bought is a 32" in 19cm cut; I think it will be veryyy bad for me... we'll see in a week time after I received the jeans, I will post the fit pic in here, let you guys know how will it fit on me.. hehee.. :P

so your true waist is 30" and you bought a 19cm in sz 29? you do realise that the 29's actual waist length before stretching will be 31"? meaning its already going to be bigger than ur true size without stretching? just making sure u know.

my true size is 32" and i got a size 29 in 19cm. Fits perfectly for me since i prefer a tighter fit. i got a fit pic a few pages back if u want to look.

yes the hem is the same on a 32" 17.5cm as it is on a 29" 19cm.

Has anyone experienced with your raws' back waist area stretched out unevenly?

I've worn my MII raws around 10 times, and now the stitches on the back rise is not straight, it's obviously not staying in straight line. It's going diagonal.

Take a close look at the belt loop in the middle.

Is this common thing on stretching raws? Or my raws just retarded?

DSC01318.jpg

I'd say you probably put a bit too much thought into a pair of jeans. It's not very important how they look flat on the floor or under a magnifying glass, but more how they look on you.

Yes they will stretch, and most likely not evenly because your body has an uneven shape and you keep moving.

If you want your jeans to stay perfect, you'd be missing the point of raw denim IMO

I'd say you probably put a bit too much thought into a pair of jeans. It's not very important how they look flat on the floor or under a magnifying glass, but more how they look on you.

Yes they will stretch, and most likely not evenly because your body has an uneven shape and you keep moving.

If you want your jeans to stay perfect, you'd be missing the point of raw denim IMO

Thanks for putting your thoughts into it.

To be honest, I didn't realize the jeans begin to shape like that until my mom told me why my ass looks twisted when I was wearing my raws. That's why I'm concerning here, because my hips look twisted when I'm wearing this.

And I was curious if this was a common thing on raws...

Has anyone experienced with your raws' back waist area stretched out unevenly?

I've worn my MII raws around 10 times, and now the stitches on the back rise is not straight, it's obviously not staying in straight line. It's going diagonal.

Take a close look at the belt loop in the middle.

Is this common thing on stretching raws? Or my raws just retarded?

DSC01318.jpg

I'd say it's because your hips are stretching the jeans while your waist isn't. That being said, you're overthinking it