Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Oh, OK, I have both of these.

Waxing Moon is 100% cotton, thicker denim, 19cm cut but measures small at the hem, like a 17.5 cut. The wax coating kind of gets heavier towards the bottom of the leg. They came in indigo and burgundy (and maybe all black) all with a black wax coating. The color of the denim shows through more at the top of the jeans. They ran about 1/2 size small, IMO.

Noctural Night is a lighter weight, 5% stretch denim. The denim is indigo with a black and slightly silvery coating. More of a true 19cm cut.

So which fit do you like better?

^^

You've taken it out of my hand!! LOL, kiddin....

Btw, Im still looking for a pair of DH jeans, im easy on the MII or MIJ; however I want the sizes between 28-30...

I will also take second-hand... And my budget is only $250 (shipped to Australia) right now; since im a poor Uni student... :'(

Contact me if you have one guys... :)

RSR: its a good thing that they are all clasped, this is one of the staples of dior jeans that hedi had, but kva has started doing it for fall 2009. oh, and post some fit pics when they come =)

b7ff: im sure they wont be too hard to find. there's got to be some floating around in the supermarket, or on ebay. i would recommend trying on some diors in person to see what your true size is, since 28-30 can be a wide size difference.

^^

You've taken it out of my hand!! LOL, kiddin....

Btw, Im still looking for a pair of DH jeans, im easy on the MII or MIJ; however I want the sizes between 28-30...

I will also take second-hand... And my budget is only $250 (shipped to Australia) right now; since im a poor Uni student... :'(

Contact me if you have one guys... :)

the MII costs 150Euro at my store BNWT

Anyways does anyone have pictures of the FW2007 raw jeans with pressed/painted black oil onto it? Made in Japan

Luisaviaroma didnt have this, but eluxury did. Can't find the pics tho

advancedart: try this stocklist:

http://frillr.com/DiorHommeFallWinter2007-2008/index.htm

or f/w 07 look book:

http://frillr.com/?q=node/1838

RSR: you should be, they're a great pair of jeans. the best way to tell if they are 19cm or 21cm is this: the actual 19cm measure refers to the jeans in size 32. they go +.5cm or -.5 cm on the hem depending on if you are going up or down a size. so for example size 31 19cm jeans would actually have an 18.5 cm hem. hope this helps

Well, the tag will say 21cm, no?

And, since I already have 2 pairs of MII 19cm (1 indigo, 1 black) I should be able to tell.

The Yoox listing said nothing, only that the hem was 7.4 inches.

If it's 7.4 inches for the size 28 I bought, then I bought a 21cm.

But, if they are just using the generic system (i.e. based on a 32 waist) then 7.4 inches is right, and I should be OK.

yea you might be able to tell by the tag. probably not if it is an older model though. my 09 umc's say F19 on the tag, but my 21cm f/w 06 cummerbunds have nothing about the hem, just the reference code, and "Pantalon+Short" but since you have other 19cm raws you should be able to tell just from comparing them.