Dior Homme Denim

midnight

i ordered a pair of raws with the new free shipping deal not last friday, but the friday before that. they shipping it on wednesday (three business days later) via fedex. after fedex's poorly logistically arranged customs service contacted me and arranged for the package to be delivered, it came in the mail today.

so, many days i assume.

So it will take like 2 weeks? And that it is safe to get from luisaviaroma?

So it will take like 2 weeks? And that it is safe to get from luisaviaroma?

I'd still recommend getting them elsewhere (and not just because of selfish reasons). The first time I ever ordered something from LVR, I thought I was saving money because of the VAT reduction, which I assumed with offset customs, but no, FedEx charges quite a bit for just handling fees, so it ended up being more money than it was worth.

I'd still recommend getting them elsewhere (and not just because of selfish reasons). The first time I ever ordered something from LVR, I thought I was saving money because of the VAT reduction, which I assumed with offset customs, but no, FedEx charges quite a bit for just handling fees, so it ended up being more money than it was worth.

This happened to me too. I got a $95 customs charge in the mail a week after I got my order.

Oh, Ok. but how much does fedex charge for the handling fee? They only use fedex to ship the item?

my current jeans is 38" , but its a little loose , measured my true waist , its 36"

I need to go by the waist band of the jeans, assuming you intend to wear the Diors at the same spot as your current jeans. Assuming that they're 19" across, and you want them at 18.5" (since 38 is a bit loose for you), I'd go with a size 34 (34 = 18", will stretch a little), maybe even a size 33, but that might be too tight in the legs.

You can send me a PM and I can give you measurements and help you get a pair in the right size.

I need to go by the waist band of the jeans, assuming you intend to wear the Diors at the same spot as your current jeans. Assuming that they're 19" across, and you want them at 18.5" (since 38 is a bit loose for you), I'd go with a size 34 (34 = 18", will stretch a little), maybe even a size 33, but that might be too tight in the legs.

You can send me a PM and I can give you measurements and help you get a pair in the right size.

thank you so much , i've pmed you already ;)

Oh, Ok. but how much does fedex charge for the handling fee? They only use fedex to ship the item?

If you're in the US, yes, it's FedEx. And as it was said in the post above, it's like $95 (30 or so for handling, and like $60 or so for customs). The first time I ordered from LVR I got charged like $220 for two jeans and a leather belt (and the customs for leather goods is dramatically lower than jeans, the brunt of the fees was from the jeans).

got a question, I am about to get a 26 19cm ( as long as i can find a pair through TheGrapist or somewhere else ). i am just bit worried about the leg openning, according to the measurements, the leg openning for a pair 26 would be 6.5", i am about 174cm, so i need to hem them. so will the leg openning be too wide for a meant be tight jeans? thanks guys whoever has some experience with MIJ.

got a question, I am about to get a 26 19cm ( as long as i can find a pair through TheGrapist or somewhere else ). i am just bit worried about the leg openning, according to the measurements, the leg openning for a pair 26 would be 6.5", i am about 174cm, so i need to hem them. so will the leg openning be too wide for a meant be tight jeans? thanks guys whoever has some experience with MIJ.

5'8" is the average height for a lot of the guys here, for the most part they do not hem the jeans. If you do hem them a bit, the leg opening will not be THAT much bigger, but you can always get them tapered a bit.

as far as i know, the 19cm cut is slimmer throughout the top block and thighs especially than the petit standard cut. if you want a very slim fit, i'd go with a size 33 but if you want some room pre-stretching, go with a size 34.

actually ps is probably slimmer than 19cm.

i'd say that if you compare the jeans from the thighs up, you'd get something like....

ns —> 21cm

nc —> 19cm

ps —> 17.5cm

actually ps is probably slimmer than 19cm.

i'd say that if you compare the jeans from the thighs up, you'd get something like....

ns —> 21cm

nc —> 19cm

ps —> 17.5cm

from what i've seen and read, the petit standard only has a greater taper. it's essentially a slimmer new standard cut with taper.

the 19cm cut is for sure tighter in the thighs and top block (like i said), but will have a slightly larger hem. so realistically, sizing down 3 in a petit standard will obviously give you a slimmer fit than a 19cm cut sized down 2. but, true waist vs. true waist, i think the 19cm cut is slimmer up top.

19cm is the same as 21cm. the only difference is below the knee, in which 19cm is more tapered.

17.5cm and 19cm are different completely. 17.5cm is almost like a straight leg because the top block is so slim, leaving less to taper.

new cure is like 19cm because there is a greater taper than petit standard or 17.5cm.

petit standard is more like 17.5cm because the cut is overall slimmer than new cure and there is less to taper down to

Hey guys,

I just bought a pair of sz. 31 19cm dauphins.. and i also want to buy these jeans, please check out link on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110294145007&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

I know those are sz.32, i know dauphins are mii, and these black ones which i think are "nightfall" if i'm not mistaken, does anyone know?

Basically i want to know if these will fit me nicely.. i am around 155-160 lbs throughout the year, and am 6'0 tall. I never own dior and any suggestions on future purchases would be great.

I am not into the super tight look..

Thanks for helping this noob!!!

Can someone please inform me about the return policy of Dior? I need to change the size in a pair of jeans and the receipt does not say anything. Thx

i think as long as you have the tags and stuff you can return them up to 2 weeks after purchase. Maybe its even a full month.

Oh and about those jeans with the buttons, theyre probably just a pair of seasonal jeans for f/w 08 or maybe s/s 09. I can't stand the way dior will press the jeans to get fake combs. They look like shit when worn if they dont match up exactly.

i think as long as you have the tags and stuff you can return them up to 2 weeks after purchase. Maybe its even a full month.

Oh and about those jeans with the buttons, theyre probably just a pair of seasonal jeans for f/w 08 or maybe s/s 09. I can't stand the way dior will press the jeans to get fake combs. They look like shit when worn if they dont match up exactly.

definatly not 08 or 09... beatle was selling them in 07... never sold em tho, so on thier way to me.