International Supergay Swap

englandmj7

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe in the hypoyhetical round 2 there should be two sections: "I have no time but would like to participate and send / receive something small but exciting nonetheless" and "I'm going balls out on this and will ship it instantly."

I do not actually believe this is a serviceable idea.

xmas sounds good, or maybe a bit after xmas, because there's so much sent package that they could get lost in the international airs more easily.

and about the argument, guys, it's supposed to be fun, don't kill the fun.

the second swap should be the EROTIC EDITION

or themed in some way

no need to rep me, i know this is a good idea

ALWAYS a good idea. One of the other message boards I post at has done an annual sex toy secret santa for at least 4 years now. Never fails to amuse.

hey, supergay partner.

you know who you are and where you are...but you don't know that I only paid $6 for shipping. I shipped it last week so it may take a few years.

:)

If I was your supergay partner I'd be okay with that, it'll be a nice surprise a few years down the line.

thank you JERMAINE (AKA DUM AKA LAZY ASSHOLE)

for the lovely note and gifts for all of us lucky sufu northerners

Photo1.jpg

Photo6.jpg

Photo10.jpg

(particularly notable - alcohol is served at the go-kart track)

Photo19.jpg

Photo20.jpg

this is appropriate because it's so bad it's good in an ironic way, and sean is a hipster and therefore all about irony

YESSSS GELLERRRR!!!!

Photo22.jpg

Photo21.jpg

thank you.

I slang food in the kitchen at a sorority house on the side for some free food and cash. If i get in the next one, maybe i can steal some sorority girl undies or something. I saw some lying in the corner of the dining room the other day. Should've copped.

If i do round 2, i'm probably going to be in servo's "I have no time but would like to participate and send / receive something small but exciting nonetheless" category. Can't go all cotton duck on anyone.

If i do round 2, i'm probably going to be in servo's "I have no time but would like to participate and send / receive something small but exciting nonetheless" category. Can't go all cotton duck on anyone.

We can just have our own swap where you send me something you find in a sorority (p.s. other than underwear - be more creative) house and I'll draw you something and ship it in a hand-made box.

Right now in their dining room, they have up all these terribly tacky posters the "big sisters" made for their "littles" about how much they love them. Some of them are simply uncreative and others struggle mightily to be funny to the point where i actually laugh for the wrong reasons. I should steal some posters (the posters have pics). I'll see what i can do tomorrow.

ok, im lame, i just sent mine out... its on its way though the dutch post to some exotic place i have never been. sorry for the delay, im a prick. but hey, its out bitch, the only person i had to put on a ignore list was myself. not soo bad.

boo ya.

ok, im lame, i just sent mine out... its on its way though the dutch post to some exotic place i have never been. sorry for the delay, im a prick. but hey, its out bitch, the only person i had to put on a ignore list was myself. not soo bad.

boo ya.

boo ya indeed my friend!