Post pics of under 18 girls from lookbook.nu you like

Fuuma

yo i hope that didnt get approved.

that is some shady sketch shit.

i dont care if your web design is flawless

i dont care if your staff is well-coordinated

if your contributors are underage slutfaced vaginalogues

then your shit gonna get pulled off the web faster than wikipedia in china

If I ever have a daughter I'm not letting her near the internet ever and just in case I'm not teaching her how to read/write. Holy mother of fuck. If there was some way to inform the fathers of all these girls about this site it would result in the most simultaneous strokes had in recorded history.

lol @ kyo

But reading this thread starting out .. wouldve never thought it would bring a good discussion .. basically on LB if you don't post a certain look you will not get "hate" because no one gets hated on , but you will get ignored. So if your posting a look different from usual on there don't expect shit lol/ $0.02

Cant lie though met some pretty broads from that site :D

my sister want an invite... i told her it was an elitist website that don't give invite to peasants like me.

she'd say she's a photographer too, though the doesn't even know how to use my xti, and her looks belong in there...

my sister want an invite... i told her it was an elitist website that don't give invite to peasants like me.

she'd say she's a photographer too, though the doesn't even know how to use my xti, and her looks belong in there...

Ahhh shiiittttt. Let us know when it happens. popcorn.gif