Post pics of under 18 girls from lookbook.nu you like

Fuuma

Not an old maid, just a boring maid. Also the fact most of these girls are younger then my sister gives me the creepssss..born in '92 and onwards.

children born after 1990 don't exist. real talk.

they are figments of imagination/internet pederasts

There's a girl called "strawberryminou" on thefashionspot, I don't think she speaks french so I avoided the perverted comments.

ohhhhhhhh noooooo. ahah. this word is indeed very prone to pervert comments. i have this image in my head i can't get out because of you! this is disgusting. please do post some nice things so i can get this out of my mind.

lookbook is just the superfuture feel of collective fashion knowledge + more tits + facebook.

The website itself is nice imo.

+1 on the website, very usage and waibe two dot ziiro

but

please provide pictures of said tits

also, i wouldn't like my kids to post pictures of themselves on the internet, especially between 10 and 15...

i dont think it ever targeted such a young demographic, it just kind of snowballed probably through myspace, and went from there. Originally i think they were going for the sufu/fashion professional crowd.

http://lookbook.nu/look/9543-waiting-to-party

wtf she CANNOT BE 10 OH DEAR GOD

nah, shes 16. youre still solid.

me neither, i guessed that they were either erased/censored or that people are writting positive comments to get +hype back. we should create some sort of lookbook x superfuture, with nice comments replaced by pure hate, that'd be fun.

http://lookbook.nu/look/10357-Secret-Garden

This girl's fucking 10? What the hell? A fair amount of the posts don't even look real. Like they found pics online and used them or something. Or like someone in the thread said, photographers posting their pics or young model girls posting pics from fashion shoots. What the fuck though, that girl's 10?

Would it be wrong to tell her that i'm a 1/4 venezuelan or something and live in florida too? I might need an invite just so i can do this.

http://lookbook.nu/look/10357-Secret-Garden

This girl's fucking 10? What the hell? A fair amount of the posts don't even look real. Like they found pics online and used them or something. Or like someone in the thread said, photographers posting their pics or young model girls posting pics from fashion shoots. What the fuck though, that girl's 10?

Would it be wrong to tell her that i'm a 1/4 venezuelan or something and live in florida too? I might need an invite just so i can do this.

/already established as not 10.

Damn. I think i like her less now. Screw it. I won't let this get me down. There are plenty of 10 year olds out there.

i can't believe people actually think that girl is ten, lulz

she said something like "you are one of my favorite boy's on this site" on one of my pictures and i thought, damn that girl is pretty gud lukkin', so i felt complimented

then i felt like kind of a creeper cause she is 16 and i am almost 20, but at the same time i don't feel that old

aaaanyway, i think the site attracts so many young people because as west put it "man that site is way too web 2.0 for me"

i have a feeling i will get really sick of it quickly, similar to what happened when i started posting on tfs

i dont think it ever targeted such a young demographic, it just kind of snowballed probably through myspace, and went from there. Originally i think they were going for the sufu/fashion professional crowd.

http://lookbook.nu/look/9543-waiting-to-party

wtf she CANNOT BE 10 OH DEAR GOD

i can't believe people actually think that girl is ten, lulz

she said something like "you are one of my favorite boy's on this site" on one of my pictures and i thought, damn that girl is pretty gud lukkin', so i felt complimented

then i felt like kind of a creeper cause she is 16 and i am almost 20, but at the same time i don't feel that old

aaaanyway, i think the site attracts so many young people because as west put it "man that site is way too web 2.0 for me"

i have a feeling i will get really sick of it quickly, similar to what happened when i started posting on tfs

MD142%7EGood-Things-Happen-When-You-Go-For-It-Posters.jpg

All the cute hipster girls in gainesville are vegetarians or vegans and i can't give up my various meat products to spare the judgement. The underage girls live on the other side of town unfortunately. I need to move out there. They're so uncorrupted, soft, pure, naive, and so on.....