shorts

madblunted

I cant imagine wearing some of the tightish shorts that are posted here. It would be a disaster and a half getting a boner in shorts that tight...

cut the leggings below the crotch area then you'll get faux legging/ knee wrap

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I squeeze myself into the skinniest denim, but I will never, never wear shorts. I look ridiculous in them.

aren't you the brian-boy looking dude that wears skin tight CM's tucked into CP's? if so, I would recommend burning them cause they look like shit. sorry.

wish Vibskov was bringin back the Dyken shorts.

but for cheaper.

wayyyyy cheaper.

They are now called the Hunter short or Hunting short or something. Similar cut and look. I spent $100 on a pair that were too small and ended up selling, and the quality was worth it. I think i'm willing to drop $170 on a pair this season.

• 4 weeks later...

uniqlo has theyre same great colored stretch denim you all know i love so much available in a slim knee length short now. i was just going to chop mine up but these may be a good option too.

on the pricier end of the spectrum, odin and oak both have lots of nice options from stuff like those grey geller joints, rag and bone and EG. all hovering around $130-230 range

• 4 weeks later...