just got my kims and finns.. 2 tight or just right?

colin

ordered both 26x32 superslimkim and 27x34 thinfinn from fos5. decided I'd send one back. here's how they fit. sorry for the super shitty quality but it's the best I could do at the moment.

kim is on the left, finn is on the right. I threw in my winter jacket since I'll be wearing it alot in the not so distant future

nudie1.gif

nudie2.gif

nudie3.gif

nudie4.gif

I've never worn jeans like this before. This is quite a change for me as I used to only rock bootcut like zathans

zathan1.gif

the main difference is the rise. ive never owned a rise as high as finn; dont know if i like it, especially since I have shorter legs. kim is pretty tight all over, finn is more forgiving in the crotch. the legs are the same, except finn is longer and I will get him hemmed if I keep him. the back pocket is different too, finn is weird but I could get used to him. thoughts?

ps- im 5'8" and 120pounds

Edited by colin on Oct 20, 2005 at 08:24 PM

was easier and fun but ill stop. the kims hug me pretty good, im wondering if they'll stretch out much. finns are exactly the same in the lower leg, upper thigh is a bit looser, and since the rise is way higher there is more crotch room.

they both look good! Do u have to return one?? lol

the Kim ones are a little emo looking...some might say it's bad, but i like it!

i just ordered Cheap Mondays...hope they look kinda the same-ish

we are made of the sharpest things you say

the finns (because they're tighter) sit way higher than the zathans. the finns are probably ~ 2 inches from my bellybutton. the zathans (26- the smallest they make) are still loose and fit at my hips.

im leaning towards kims. the finns are already lower crotch and if they stretch they will hang even lower, then i'll really hate them. plus having the back pockets hang down so low on the back makes my legs look short from the back, like they start lower. the slims are pretttty tite tho.. still debating...

right now:

finn(7) > kim(5)

Edited by colin on Oct 21, 2005 at 07:54 AM

Go with the kims. How tight is pretty tight? Can you sit down in them okay? Squat down? They will strech out in the areas where they are tight with wear.

Finn is horrible, just look at the pictures they have on their website. I wonder how they sell any. Low back pockets + high rise = lame. If you don't like them return them.

yeah im returning one of the pairs. well they aren't THAT tight, i can easily sit in them, the waist is just a bit snug.

im just thinking that since the rise is higher on the finns I can wear more longer/shorter shirts and jackets with them. i gotta pick so I can start breaking them in, but i just don't want to regret which one I choose. thanks for the input.

The waist will strech out. How "snug" are they now?

If they don't strech out as much as you want them to call the company and tell them that your jeans did not strech and that you suspect they have been previously worn / returned not in original condition.

Edited by 134 on Oct 21, 2005 at 11:25 AM

well I havent picked a pair yet so I havent worn them enough to stretch them, but I think the waist would be ok.

for the back - this is all I had, they were crappy so I didnt put them up originally but i used some photoshop skillz to outline the back pockets

(left kim right finn)

back1.gif

Edited by colin on Oct 21, 2005 at 11:30 AM