Post your favorite radio stations

if im listening to radio it is usually

KUHF 88.7 houston's NPR station

KTRU 91.7 Rice radio, ridiculously out there music, but every once a while something good comes on

KTSU 90.9 radio for middle aged black people, has gospel sundays and modern jazz in afternoons, good shit overall.

I still haven't discovered internet radio, despite being a DJ for one a couple years back for over 2 months... anyways, when I'm in the car, and I'm bored with the same CD I always listen to:

101.9 WRXP - best radio station now that KROCK became a shithouse bro-station. Matt Pinefield DJ's every morning, plays awesome stuff.

91.7 WXCI - College radio station broadcasting from Southern CT State College. Play a great mix of stuff all day long. Sounds like my iPod on shuffle.

90.7 WFUV - Great station. Mostly DJ's from WNEW back when FM was still the next frontier in radio, play a really eclectic variety, and the talk segments are just as good. Broadcasts from Fordham in NY

90.3 WPTT - Broadcasts from a high school in the next town over. During the year, they have live shows, but right now its just an iPod plugged into a broadcasting machine, but its fun, get a huge variety of music.

and if I'm out in LI

102.9/103.1 - classic Motown/soul cuts

92.9 - alternative

106.3 - Central and some of Southern NJ's Alt rock station. They play a lot of crap like Fallout Boy and other mainstream crap. But, they do play stuff like The Pixies and other stuff that makes me feel good. I like listening to them at noon during the week, because of the fact that Terrie Carr and the Retro Request Hour. From noon to one everyday, they play nothing but 70s, 80s, and 90s alt rock. God I love it.

104.3 - New York's Q. Classic Rock 24/7. If I can't find anything good on the other one, I leave this on all the time. I enjoy Carol Miller's Get The Led Out. It starts out with a bit of Zepplin history and then ends with a song by them.

• 1 year later...