Whistling the night away is a creepy fuck.

broneck

you are not the only one. the pm in his signature is fucking priceless. she's prolly checking the locks and windows at night.

Agreed. I wonder how long it will be before we start to see edmonds face peering through the windows behind jane as she takes picture for lookbook.

or hiding underneath one of them poodle skirts.

he should just mysteriously mail her serial killer letters cut out of denimz.

Agreed. I wonder how long it will be before we start to see edmonds face peering through the windows behind jane as she takes picture for lookbook.

she got pissed cause i made some oil money comment when she said she got shoes on sale for $350. most girls her age will suck dick for a forever 21 gift card.

$350?! shit... i'll still take the f21 card... i'm sure that's no surprise....

i dont go to a private school, i go to a charter school in a town of like 300 people (have been for six years) and theres 32 people in my grade, and im in the first graduating class. over the years its basically become a home for misfits and rejects but i doubt more than ten of the kids in the entire upper grades even know who marc jacobs is. i cant think of one kid who dresses cool at my school-except this one chick in 7th grade, shes pretty cool. my friends are really embarrassed to be seen with me actually, they tell me

i feel better about whistlingthenight away then i do about edmond, that guy lacks style in his pervin

i dont go to a private school, i go to a charter school in a town of like 300 people (have been for six years) and theres 32 people in my grade, and im in the first graduating class. over the years its basically become a home for misfits and rejects but i doubt more than ten of the kids in the entire upper grades even know who marc jacobs is. i cant think of one kid who dresses cool at my school-except this one chick in 7th grade, shes pretty cool. my friends are really embarrassed to be seen with me actually, they tell me

i feel better about whistlingthenight away then i do about edmond, that guy lacks style in his pervin

what are you in for?

Am i the only person who thinks any interaction between jane and edmond is fucking hilarious? Maybe.

yeah it usually is. i was actually surprised that edmond, kept harassing her giving her age. then i checked teh age of consent website, and between the philippines and hong kong, where i think edmond shares his time, shes fair game. so, get some homie

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...

Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These fucking amateurs...

It's actually kind of nice to hear you aren't some girl trying to act like all the other cool ones in your grade. Not that I thought you ever were, just seems like that stuff happens all the time. I think its so funny how the self proclaimed "style goddess" in my grade also thinks her true religion jeans are ULTRA high fashion and goes out of her way to talk about how fashionable she/they are whenever shes wearing them. Two weeks after she wore them 3 other girls have them, ect. I told that bitch there were nicer jeans in the world and she looked at me dead serious in the face and said "You're just jealous because your unfashionable and don't have any sevens OR true religions". I could've done a million things, but instead just walked away.

i should've fucking said something.