small questions thread - trash edition.

cyberPUNK

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so here's a hypothetical situation - you're seeing a girl, and she's pretty straight with her sex, and you wanna see if she's down for anal. Do you straight up ask her right out, or do you just scoot on in during sex? Would that be too rude, or should you ask whilst scooting in?

Words given to me by a friend:

plan 1- While fucking or nude hooking up, just slip a finger in there. It's only a finger (even a pinky) so she probably won't mind. If she objects, just remind her it's only a finger and try another time. She'll probably end up liking it, opening the door for you to say "hey, if you liked the finger, let's just give it a try"

plan 2- While engaging in intercourse from behind, slip it in by "accident". Works especially well when the girl has been drinking. When she informs you that you are in fact in her anus and not her vagina, you can use the excuse "sorry, it's dark" or "sorry, i'm still a little drunk". You can then encourage her from that point to give it a try since you already broke the ice, so to speak.

do i have to teach you guys everything? fuck.

first off, don't double dip or she'll get a nasty bacterial infection.

second, the best way to get your dick in the asshole is to squeeze both sides of your head until it's in; then you can let it mushroom out and up into her brown aperture.

this works, trust me.

I hate to break it to you guys, but it doesn't just "slip in." You have to make a concerted effort, and anyone who is being violated in such a manner will know.

This is true. Women know that you are a gross cowardly pervert and that there are no accidents, just like the time you slipped and called her by your great aunt's name during. Ask before hand and use lube. And don't wile out once it's in. You'd be surprised how close to being a bit panicky you can get, it looks like a magic trick. But keep your cool, it's a situation with gravity.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

anyone know where i can buy some decent notebooks for class? already checked jetpens.com but apparently they only sell pens...

used to only use the unmarked muji shits, but now that i'm not in japan it's impossible to find something that isn't spiral-bound or worth a shit...will rep for links...

• 1 month later...
fallen angels, http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=669308

ben u retard, i meant like..

i wanna post a pic right, and u hover ur mouse over that pic, and the index finger hand comes up indicating a link, and u single click the pic and it opens up a new tab/window to another website.. in html form..

Quote my post and you'll see it in vB code or whatever they call it. I think you just have to replace the brackets with <> and it'll work in html.

Nah, nothing like that. It was just really awkward because I saw her, and she clearly saw me, but we didn't speak. We talk all the time in class, so I was just wondering was it awkward (for her) because she was with her mom. Or maybe it's because I'm black. (kidding)

always remain cool no matter wut the situation..

keep it short and sweet and smile.. "hi!" (if she introduces u to mom).. hello, mrs..

and bounce.

don't kid about being black.

Cool, thanks.

I wasn't kidding about being black btw, I was kidding about her not saying anything to me because I'm black.