small questions thread - trash edition.

cyberPUNK

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep waking up, drinking loads of water and eating like an english breakfast and getting back to sleep before feeling like throwing up is like a magic receipe.

it unfortunately doesn't work if you sleep with a girl. in this case... i always wake up discretly, throw up, brush my teeth, eat, brush my teeth again and get back to sleep. there's probably a better solution tho.

if you wake up in somebody else's room

- drink water or preferably make tea

- ask them if they want to go to breakfast

- if not go anyways

i'm not gonna feel like shit an entire day just because some girl doesn't want breakfast. if it's your room and there's a girl and you don't trust her in your room alone, kick her out if she doesn't want to come along.

why would someone whom you don't trust with your stuff even matter to you?

also a cold shower is some good shit

yep waking up, drinking loads of water and eating like an english breakfast and getting back to sleep before feeling like throwing up is like a magic receipe.

it unfortunately doesn't work if you sleep with a girl. in this case... i always wake up discretly, throw up, brush my teeth, eat, brush my teeth again and get back to sleep. there's probably a better solution tho.

this is extremely true, wake up, throw up, eat, sleep more, best cure after a long night of drinking ESPECIALLY on an empty stomach.

good stuff

depends on the situation a lot tho

most of the time i'm sleeping anyway so the person sleeping with me end up being bored and leaving. or if they are friends they play on the 360 the whole afternoon and make hamburgers.

good stuff

depends on the situation a lot tho

most of the time i'm sleeping anyway so the person sleeping with me end up being bored and leaving. or if they are friends they play on the 360 the whole afternoon and make hamburgers.

this could probably go in the supershopper small questions thread, but anyway...

just copped some beeswax wallabees. is it in my interest to oil these at all or should i just let it ride? given their comfort, they'll probably get used and abused often so i wasn't going to worry about pampering them

suggestions?

DO NOT SELL THAT SHIT AT GAMESTOP! they will rip you the fuck off. sell it on supermarket. guaranteed to make more. they bought a gamecube from me for $30. this is before all the new shit came out. you'll be lucky to get more than $80.

sell my 360 or sell my wii? either way it's going to fund jawns. need halp, selling tomorrow at like gamestop. would get more for wii because i have more stuff but would want to keep it. or just outgrow video games entirely and sell everything to save up for new bootz?

craigslist mayne

i'd let 360 for like 150, had the rings but fixed it at microsoft hq and got it back still in the box. it'd come with hd and cables but no controller. i'd throw in COD 2 hahah thats how little i play it. the wii i'd want like 350 for but thats with 3 remotes and nunchuk attachments plus SSBB and mario party 8 plus HD cables.

editz: also wii sports.

i'd let 360 for like 150, had the rings but fixed it at microsoft hq and got it back still in the box. it'd come with hd and cables but no controller. i'd throw in COD 2 hahah thats how little i play it. the wii i'd want like 350 for but thats with 3 remotes and nunchuk attachments plus SSBB and mario party 8 plus HD cables.

editz: also wii sports.

Nigga your prices are wack, good luck!