small questions thread - trash edition.

cyberPUNK

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Darkadious become Darkadious? Was he like Kodiak and just accepted his fate as being red and asked for more red? Or did he one day decide he wanted red? Do you think it's possible to neg rep Kodiak so much that he becomes the second coming of Darkadious? If so, can we please?

yeah mang I have some awesome recipes.

this is what I can make: pasta alla carbonara/amatriciana, truffle risotto, milanese risotto, spatzlen, profitteroles and tiramisu. if I remember anything else please write it down for potluck requests.

Home Theater׀ Multi-Room Music ׀ Automation

Lighting Control ׀ Telephone ׀ Satellite ׀ Networking

Structured Wiring ׀ Security / CCTV

Word of mouth has been about 98% of our marketing since this company began 19 years ago. Since I joined in 6 months ago, I've been focusing about 30% of my time toward marketing. We just got in with iContact to start sending out monthly newsletters, which we're also dropping off in some of the most booming subdivisions in the area and making available on our website. We've also done more salesy mailers and such and have a number of other small marketing ventures in place as well, but have had little success with those. I wanted to delve a bit into free press, but I'm just trying to get an idea of where to start.

Customer testimonials is a good idea and has been in the back of my mind for a bit, just haven't put it into action yet.

Thanks kunk. You da man--da big man.

Jeffy, honest question, do you think it is wise for a young person like yourself to go into a job field like this? This was a hot industry 15 years ago, but do you foresee a lot of demand for $100K-$2m home entertainment systems in this kind of housing/small business climate?