small questions thread - trash edition.

cyberPUNK

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to get back on the hangover questions, but i still can't find a cure to this:

i drank more than half a liter of vodka yesterday night, threw up at my friends, got drove back, i drank like a liter of water and got to bed. i woke up at 8am, drank water again and went back to bed. i woke up at 11 and had to throw up all the water i drank. i felt like shit for a couple of hours, then i was able to eat and was ready for my day.

is there a way not to have to throw up in the morning ?

When you are super drunk you just have to stay awake for a few hours. Zone out, watch TV, drink water, just try to not fall asleep right away and if you can eat crappy food.

This allows your body to recover before passing out thereby eliminating the spins in bed and that awful feeling of waking up super pasty mouthed and needing water very badly.

Also in the morning drink miso soup, salty water mmmmm

At least that's what works for me

there's this pic i'm looking for..

it's a famous photograph of a lady in a dress, underwater

i think it was used as an album cover too cuz i saw it in waylistening today..

some info on it wud be nice too..

holla at your boy.

dunno the name but i think this is the photo....

AFI-316-X.jpg

When you are super drunk you just have to stay awake for a few hours. Zone out, watch TV, drink water, just try to not fall asleep right away and if you can eat crappy food.

This allows your body to recover before passing out thereby eliminating the spins in bed and that awful feeling of waking up super pasty mouthed and needing water very badly.

Also in the morning drink miso soup, salty water mmmmm

At least that's what works for me

I can personally attest to the stay up until you stop spinning tactic's efficacy.

it works well when you are with friends or girl... but it's hard to stay awake very drunk if you're alone at home :( . when i try to do this i pass out immediatly in front of the 360 on my couch.

I dunno man I've never thrown up from drinking ever (knock on wood) let alone the morning after. I've come pretty damn close. The closest was when I blacked out super early like before 9pm and regained consciousness sitting in a chair at 7am. Felt very sick but still didn't throw up.

i envy you. i throw up multiple times a week. but i only threw up because of wine (or champagne) once, it was a friend party with all his family, i drank more than 3 bottles. it was all acidic and red when i threw up.

i actually don't mind much, i got used to it and now can recover from heavy drinking night before 3pm.

haha it'd be a black suit, one button blazer, white shirt, unsure of tie. what kind of shoes are customary for prom, patent or just black leather are okay?

this is what i am probably gonna do. i recently got a tailored suit and am gonna wear some regular black dress shoes. from what i've heard the patent leather is customary but not necessary. my friend rented a tux and some patent leather shoes and it looks like crap