Gangsta livin

hamburglar

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, okay, he must not have caught that at the end

Is Telegraph ave/st/pkwy the ghtto in Detroit?

theres a new downtown detroit, where all the recent investment in infrastructure has been cuz the city was once known for being a huge shithole of abandoned buildings, where your comerica park, ford field is - which is pretty nice actually. Sometimes shit goes down in the greektown area but its recently been pretty good

then old downtown - where old tigers stadium, Nemos is - don't wanna wander around them parts at night

Immediately south of the city, around Mexican town and 1-75 southish before the airport is VERY ghetto run down houses everywhere, but the more you go south the more remote it gets - Romulus and what not near the Airport is very rural

My moms house is in Flint, which is kinda run down, was rated the 3rd most dangerous city in the US in 2005. I tend to stay in Canada now a days tho..

I lived in Elizabeth and Newark, NJ while in hs and I've seen some wild shit. I used to work in dunkin donuts in Newark and we got robbed pretty much every other week. There was a barber shop next door and I was always the only white person there, fuck I was the only white person as far as I could see. They always waited at night for me to close up so I can get safely to my car. People used to come to buy coffee and put their guns on the counter while looking for change in their pockets. I don't think it's that bad over there anymore but if you're white you can still run red lights at night in some parts of Newark and Irvington.

I lived in Elizabeth and Newark, NJ while in hs and I've seen some wild shit. I used to work in dunkin donuts in Newark and we got robbed pretty much every other week. There was a barber shop next door and I was always the only white person there, fuck I was the only white person as far as I could see. They always waited at night for me to close up so I can get safely to my car. People used to come to buy coffee and put their guns on the counter while looking for change in their pockets. I don't think it's that bad over there anymore but if you're white you can still run red lights at night in some parts of Newark and Irvington.

newark is definitely no joke.

there are definitely some grimey ass sections in east BK, but most of the west (aside from pockets in red hook) is clean cut and gentrified. i was getting gas at like 11pm on a friday night near brownsville/east new york, and literally a swarm of like 15 little hooded out ass young thugs in training started crowding my car and getting on the hood, asking for money to give to the attendant and pump my gas. i couldn't even open my door and had to inch up my car to "shake" them off the hood.

don't know about any other Canadians on here but in Kamloops we have a shit ton of Hells Angels and this other gang called the Independent Soldiers (their story...the dudes who run it wanted to get into HA, who in turn basically told them to fuck themselves, so they formed their own little "gang") dudes are cutthroat though. They have 90% of the bar owners in our town scared of them, so they pretty much run all of the night clubs in our area. I've seen dudes get stabbed for looking at a motherfucker the wrong way. Other than that, it's pretty mellow here. Vancouver has a shitload of Asian gangs, but I'll let someone from there tell you about that.

san diego has mira mesa - filipino / vietnamese / mexican gangbangers who pretty much stay on top of everything : hard drugs, prostitution, sex trafficking. I don't think they're much involved in politics, but they're not something I would mess with, considering how close the border is.

fuck i wanna hear about more canadian gangs

Smaller towns (like the one I'm living in) are pretty tame as I said, but we do have our fair share of problems with biker gangs and local wannabe thug kiddie gangs. I grew up in Calgary and went to highschool with a bunch of dudes who ran with a Cambodian gang (KCK) those guys were batshit crazy. There used to be weekly fights, machetes would come out, people would get fucked up. I had a gun pulled on me at a house party...etc. etc. So Calgary was bad for asian gangs (not as bad as Vancouver) but shit still went down from time to time. The issues that we're faced with in Kamloops seem petty in comparison to most places though. Like for example the worst altercation I have had recently involving one of our "gangs" was when some dude rolled up on me while I was sitting at work and tried to steal my bike from inside the front door. Guy hopped on (found out he couldn't ride a fixed gear) got about half way across the parking lot when he dropped my bike and I fucking bear maced his ass (we have an ample supply because the district where our shop in is notorious for robberies and your every day crackhead issues)

Fuck i lived in newark before, went to high school there as well. Imagine being the only asian kid walking around in newark. Luckily nothing bad has happened to me...

san diego has mira mesa - filipino / vietnamese / mexican gangbangers who pretty much stay on top of everything : hard drugs, prostitution, sex trafficking. I don't think they're much involved in politics, but they're not something I would mess with, considering how close the border is.

i only see these dudes fronting in mira mesa, maybe 5-10 years ago it might have been bad but dudes now wont do shit. those little asian gangs try to get up by doing stupid shit like firing a gun in the air. the only prostitution/sex trafficking in mira mesa would be that crazy girl who dances near the edwards theatre/ in n out.

Couple of summers ago in Boston I met this Vietnamese guy through work, who came out of a 5 year stint for slicing off this white dudes 3 fingers after the club with a ninja sword when he called him a chink. (why would you block a sword with your hands?)

theres a new downtown detroit, where all the recent investment in infrastructure has been cuz the city was once known for being a huge shithole of abandoned buildings

That kind of happened here, but there was a long period of calm downtown. Used to be pretty rough, then everyone was moved along/evicted/kicked out (didn't matter if you were cool or if you were a part of the problem). Shit sat idle for years, catering to Lucky Brand college kids and slowly building a wealthy population. It still had some interesting things, especially the food. First ave remained on the front burner through it all. Now it's been totally gentrified, basically to be a playground for young suburban transplants. And what do you know, the upscale transformation has done nothing but bring gang activity back, lawl.

Actually this happened to our Uptown area too, but more tragically cos it was never a hostile place before. These days the suburban kids in Uptown are just as volatile as the gangs.