SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no!

all transfers are for the NEXT GW.

So do transfers between GWs and plan ahead

1 transfer a week is FREE (no pt deduction)

2nd transfer in the same week will cost you 4pts from your total pots.

3rd transfer in the same week will cost you another 4pts...

the new rule is the carry over thing...

if you do NOT transfer someone you get to KEEP a FREE transfer, so essentially you could sub your whole team after 15weeks for free...

By using the wildcard, you don't get any points penalty for transfers. You can only use it once.

Here's a useful site that almost everyone uses. http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/

no!

all transfers are for the NEXT GW.

So do transfers between GWs and plan ahead

1 transfer a week is FREE (no pt deduction)

2nd transfer in the same week will cost you 4pts from your total pots.

3rd transfer in the same week will cost you another 4pts...

the new rule is the carry over thing...

if you do NOT transfer someone you get to KEEP a FREE transfer, so essentially you could sub your whole team after 15weeks for free...

"If you don't use your free transfer then you'll be able to make an additional free transfer the following gameweek. These saved transfers don't accumulate and can only be used the following gameweek."

A side note: once upon a time, 78 took a point hit of 20+points in 1 transfer...

eventually you're gonna get the desire to dumb your entire team and start from scratch... if don't want to already.

the wildcard allows you unlimited transfers in GW without losing any points.

fuckin late nights and lack of sleep caused me to do two stupid things

i had modric but then swapped him out for fellaini (who's not playing GW2) and swapped out a Stoke defender for Ricketts (who is also not playing GW2)...

now I cant even have a starting 11 for GW2...

fuckin emotions running rampant on the start of GW1

how about shawcross eh? First player to jump?

fabergas vs arshavin?

Wigan lookin suprisiingly coherent... villa is still falling apart... Fulham continuing right off from last season..

But Drogba... what a fuckin monster

dang son. i'm probably gonna keep modric all season as long as he stays fit. dude's a short croatian football wizard.

arshavin! he's gonna get 5 goals in one game!

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKdf4F1Xlbk&rel=0&color1=0xe4e4da&color2=0xe4e4da&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKdf4F1Xlbk&rel=0&color1=0xe4e4da&color2=0xe4e4da&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

also, thoughts on some of the lesser known transfers/newcomers/returns for injury? i'm talking about hunt, cana, wilshere, eduardo, altidore, aquilani, cattermole, delph, doyle, etc.

but i'm sure you've noticed cramming your team with 10+ players really puts a cramp on your freedom to accommodate favourable fixtures....

if by 10+ you mean their value, then yeah agreed, that's why i only really splurged on torres and arshavin, i tried to keep the squad balanced. but then again having one of those 10+ players is what could make any fixture featuring them favorable for you.

wlf - invest in hull!

altidore's a sub and hunt's on the watchlist, even though he makes ugly tackles and crushes skullz. but otherwise, nah. :)

atleast I got over 50 this weekend... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I had a feeling Spurs were gonna come up on that game. So glad Stevie G scored.

But what about O'Clueless with the armband?!?!

SAF's been smoking again

2 points

1. Big John's a Waterford legend

2. Money people ... we have 10 in the league this year. Please everyone tell me what you think about top 3 getting paid. There's $250 in the fund this year. If 3rd is $25, 2nd is $50, 1st still gets $175 ... I know some people are dead against this but nothing's really concencrete yet so speak up.

yeah punk basically had the same team as me... and because of that and boooooooooooooze I did those last minute transfers and am STILL dealing with reorganizing my team...

to take the 4pt hit or naaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwt?!?!

I'm gonna bring in Fletcher, then Malbranque and Mikel alongside Arshaving for GW2.................

OH WAIT THAT WASN'T ME

polishmike with the winning combo in midfield this week...

HOW THE FUCK DOESN'T MODRIC GET ANYTHING TONIGHT!?

SAF's lost his fuckin marbles.

Laishin with the bullshit birmingham combo! well played!