• he is tokyo eye am legend
    • tom waits is more big in japan
    • i don't take polls, thanks for the video

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very cool, shout out to to SUFU660 Contest participants

Love the last segment when the host and the guests and comparing their jeans and they show a close-up of the host's lap, who happens to have a HUGE cock bulge (no homo)

Also, what were the streaky, slubby jeans at the first store they went too, PBJ, Oni...?

Well, he mentioned hand dyed and the quality of the indigo, so I'm thinking either the PBJ AI or the 10th anniversary Eternals. I'm not sure if the PBJs are streaky, so I lean more towards the Eternals.

Cool video! The wedding ring fade was a really nice touch.

Do all Japanese anchormen try to talk all honky like. That shit was weird. Homeboy made Bryant Gumble look like Malcolm X.

Cool story regardless, that dude bulge was massive (totally homo). Maybe they will have me on the show, when I clean up the 660 contest? Counting down the days.

The whole thing is pretty fucking cool, though. Wonder if I could special order some of those pairs of persimmon dyed jawns. Want them so bad. Anybody wanna find them on rakuten for me? haha

You can probably have Gordon order it for you. From Blue in Green's website:

Special Order Items

We can special order any item made available from any of the brands we carry at no extra cost, pending availability. We only ask that the payment be made before the item is delivered. Just use the contact us link here and we'll get back to you with the product availability and price including shipping. Please note your shipping location in your request.

www.blueingreensoho.com

The whole thing is pretty fucking cool, though. Wonder if I could special order some of those pairs of persimmon dyed jawns. Want them so bad. Anybody wanna find them on rakuten for me? haha

Stronghold also makes bespoke persimmon jeans.

Also, what were the streaky, slubby jeans at the first store they went too, PBJ, Oni...?

Oni Shoai would be a safe bet, given his involvement in it.

Don't think its Eternals, I don't think they are hand dyed by a Japanese legend, like KMW, PBJ, and Oni.