APC English v Nudie RRDS fit help

tm1210

I have a pair of APC English in a 31 which fit me nice, a bit loose in the waist but I can live with that. I got a pair of RRDS in a 31 also thinking they'de fit the same but they were way way tighter. I was just wondering if anyone owns both jeans I'm talking about and could advice me on sizing help for a pair of RRDS. Thanksicon_smile_wink.gif

i own both in size 31 --

APC English -- these fit pretty snug on my waist. i wish i would've gotten a 32, bc after i washed my 31's they shrank a little in the waist and i had to wear them wet to stretch them out. great cut p for a pair of straight leg jeans. they are just the right amount of looseness without being baggy

Nudie RRDGS -- i'm not sure how the grey casts stretch compared to the selvages, but mine have stretched alot in the waist to wear this a bit of a gape if i wear a belt. the only thing that keep them from falling off is how slim the legs are on me. i don't even have big legs and these are pretty close fitting on my thighs.