beatle

2009 Superfuture Conest - Dry Bones

Are you up for it  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

3366362875_98024665ab.jpg

They're soaking right now. Presoak, the waist was loose enough to pull them off fully buttoned :-\

just got mine FINALLY from f***ing fedex...

i am 5'7 about 135 lbs and size 26 in APC NS. i got the SEXDBXS09 in size 27, unhemmed. i can barely button the top button cuz of the low rise. they are very stiff. i am about to stick these in the tub for 30 min and air dry ... hopefully the length will shrink so i can cuff easily

AMAZING quality and details ... great job kiya + team!!!

SEXDBXS09 Pre-Soak

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

i am 5'7 about 135 lbs and size 26 in APC NS. i got the SEXDBXS09 in size 27, unhemmed. i can barely button the top button cuz of the low rise. they are very stiff. i am about to stick these in the tub for 30 min and air dry ... hopefully the length will shrink so i can cuff easily

SEXDBXS09 Pre-Soak

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

has anyone actually attached the red tab? anyone have pics?

i cant wait to start wearing these on april 1st. its gonna be mad hard not to wear after i soak these bad boys.

i cant wait to start wearing these on april 1st. its gonna be mad hard not to wear after i soak these bad boys.

SEXDBXS09 Pre-Soak

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Damn...and those are presoak?

You should just size up one man, maybe two, looks like they might end up being wayyy too tight.

SEXDBXS09 Pre-Soak

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Damn...and those are presoak?

You should just size up one man, maybe two, looks like they might end up being wayyy too tight.

yeah i didnt account for the low rise ... i was measuring up higher on the waist. i think it will be ok. the waist will stretch. and i will just do a cold soak then on the waist.

I ALSO GAINED LIKE 10 lbs in the last couple of weeks ... im getting fat.

yeah i didnt account for the low rise ... i was measuring up higher on the waist. i think it will be ok. the waist will stretch. and i will just do a cold soak then on the waist.

I ALSO GAINED LIKE 10 lbs in the last couple of weeks ... im getting fat.

I think the beauty of this cut (and slim cuts in general for the most part) are that they're very versatile and can be worn super skinny sized down or baggy off the ass, not to mention anywhere in between, and it still looks (relatively for each person of course) good.

yeah i think i am going to skinny sized down route even though i didnt mean to/want to. i will post up post soak pics. but it is like APC new standards sized down all over again haha... unless someone wants to trade a 27 for 28s with me!!!

regardless i love the jeans.

rice, nice fit. did you do a hot soak? did the waist shrink enough? how about the thighs?

did you size down? they look alright skinny. not my style, but it works.

no i didnt size down. my waist is fine ... but i gained weight and fat went to my things. :(

so yeah i shoulda went 28.

piercehan, nice fit! What shoes are those btw?

DSC00584-1.jpg

DSC00584-1.jpg

did you get that done at a alterations/dry cleaners or did you do it yourself? how much was it?

did you remove the stitching on the left side of the coin pocket in order to insert the red tab or how did you actually attach it?

thanks

DSC00584-1.jpg

I really want to do that too, but I have to find the correct thread first.

ordered a size 32 after having the same size in skulls...the waist is still a little bit wide even after soaking them...i am afraid they are gonna strech too much if i start wearing them..thinking about slling them and ardering a size smaller?action=view&current=Foto15-1.jpg&t=1237570647431

Top of the morning to you peeps in SJC.

I'm at the SJC Airport right now and my flight to LA got delayed.

That means I'm one more hour away from soaking my Dry Bones.

/cry

rice, nice fit. did you do a hot soak? did the waist shrink enough? how about the thighs?

I used lukewarm water. Waist shrank about an inch and a half overall? Not as much as I'd like though. Thighs shrank about... half an inch? I didn't really do presoak measurements. And I don't have the pair with me right now as I dropped them off at Atsui to get hemmed.

Do you know what they actually did? How much was it?

it looks like they cut the seam and just stitched the tag in

it cost maybe 5ish?