Romain Kremer S/S09

this is pretty bad most ways you look at it.

the sheer 'gowns' , the frills , those camel toe shorts and those fugly shoes its just not working. Not to be completely negative though i think the exoskeleton idea he has in some pieces are interesting he should have concentrated more on that

^but they are only nikes

oh ok. i always thought it was a guy, but i think last season i saw a pic labeled romain kremer and it was a lady.

It's a dude

It's a dude's name. If you meet a woman named Romain you might be in for some chick with dick fun...

hi, i bought quite a lot of 08s/s stuff, but the quality is worse than old navy.

i am not exaggerating.

i am very angry.

bye.

This.

Shit's awful, saw a few pieces of his current collection at Seven. Was not happy.

And, yea, none of this looks good.

Guest brian

i don't think the "hobble skirts for men" thing will catch on ;-)

it should stay in the fetish world on niche websites where it belongs.

i like the idea of this tee:

2619063012_2c42be35ea.jpg

but i don't think it could be pulled off by anyone [maybe a woman?]

and those inflated/padded microshorts are just terrifying.

dont you guys get it. this is practical fashion at its best. but these clothes are not intended to be utilized on the street by superfuturians, Roman Kremer designed these clothes to be used on the battlefield by the next generation of psycho-naut marines. I wouldnt be suprised to see Kremer employed by the state department to redesign all this in green camo. When the mind wars come, you will all realize how foolish your judgements are.

These pants are pretty cool, although I have no idea who could get away with wearing them in real life. But the curves from the front look really cool -- wish I could see the back. And I really hope it's not a one-piece with the "shirt" (though sadly it looks like it) because that would ruin it.

2619064042_e6c3aba113.jpg

This, however, is just appalling on every level:

(neck brace, tutu, and futuristic Nerf gladiator outfit thrown in a blender, anyone?)

2618240041_93d55db4cd.jpg