Number (N)ine Mens S/S 09 Paris

inaya

this proves I dont get runway fashion. I loved f/w 08, but this is just gayishly weird. A huge leap from very wearable americana to lederhosen and fairy tale layering.

well, n(n) has never been really consistent, so i wouldn't make a generalization about all "runway fashion" like that. seriously, compare f/w 08 of n(n) to the previous seasons - it'll seem just as random as this collection.

neh, not really sure/liking it, it's interesting. But only due to the crazy mashing of colour and patterns. I think this colection just simply couldn't be judged well by small pictures on a computer monitor. I will withdraw all comments until i see some of these pieces in person, not that i will get to see many. I'm sure that these pieces contain some excellent detailing, i would love to got to a n(n) show. That would be simply amazing, though i must also state yes some may comlpain about the dullness of the fw08/09 but n(n) is and will continue to be one of my favourite designers/labels.

i can imagine miyashita laughing and petting a cat as he unleashes each collection...i bet he has fun fuckin with his loyal customers and is trying to see how fucking far someone will go...oh you want me to dress like kurt kobain? oh oh now a fairy? yes sir!

or he's just really fucking out there and genuinely loves experimenting.