Narita to Shibuya?

1M

narita express is direct, no transfer. you can also take the limo bus?

that's where i stayed when i went last summer, i wish i knew that there was a limo bus that went directly there... i took the narita express, direct to shibuya, and then walked around with my luggage for and hour and a half before we found the hotel.

that's where i stayed when i went last summer, i wish i knew that there was a limo bus that went directly there... i took the narita express, direct to shibuya, and then walked around with my luggage for and hour and a half before we found the hotel.
this threak is neg rep worthy

Just figure out if a limo bus runs to and from your hotel, or a hotel near yours...if not, take one the trains (Skyliner, N'EX, etc)...if you take a train, you might want to consider having your luggage transported seperately.

If I were you, I'd walk. You know, 5, 10 minutes tops.

Stop being an asshole dismal.

Everybody knows the best / easiest way to get to Shibuya from Narita is to take a cab.

1200 yen tops.

Well, I've tried that before, and the meter came out to be 1700 yen, a bit on the steep side. I figured just coming out of arrivals and hanging a right should get him to Shibuya in about 10 minutes on foot, save a little money.

either get a limo bus, or get the NEX (narita express) to shinjuku and then go on the yamanote to shibuya.

DON'T LISTEN TO DIS BULLSHIT!

A LIMO-BUS?!

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH LIMOS ARE IN THE U.S.?!

Why the fuck dis fool need a LIMO-BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He isn't B.A.L.LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.A. S.T.A.T.U.S. MANG.

haha same for me last summer. we took the natirta express to tokyo station and then walked to our hotel in ginza, which took over an hour since we had no idea where we were going.

haha same for me last summer. we took the natirta express to tokyo station and then walked to our hotel in ginza, which took over an hour since we had no idea where we were going.

See this why you take A CAB. TAXI. YELLOW CAR WITH BLINKING LIGHTS.

Mother fuckers you stupid?

U get to JFK or LAX and need a ride, you take a limo? No.

You take a motha-fuckin cab.

Well, I've tried that before, and the meter came out to be 1700 yen, a bit on the steep side. I figured just coming out of arrivals and hanging a right should get him to Shibuya in about 10 minutes on foot, save a little money.

he took the long way.... no way ¥1700