supermeatheads

kunk75

meh i just wish my elbows would stop hurting. there's no way i can be hitting anything hard enough with them being in the bad shape that they are.

it's my birthday today, might go out and do drag a sled around

injuries are def the worst thing when it comes to training. I've got tendonitis in my left elbow and a damaged right shoulder and right hip... and I'm only 20 yrs old.

btw, happy birthday. drag a sled around and then reward yourself with a nice cheat meal

Har, I am a girly man compared to knucks and kunk.

Although if we're posting pictures:

Photo40.jpg

Bench at that time was probably around 300, I never could make the commitment to get to the next level.

huge muscles are scary tbh

iconioughvr6.gif

Big muscles arent for impressing women. Theyre for intimidating men.

you know how actors add 20 pounds and shed fat? short cycles of fast acting steroids. truth.

Theyre the best way to burn fat safely. Especially if youre over 28 or so, your body just wont get that shredded look anymore without aid.

I will probably juice when I hit 40, I think all men should. Counteract the natural testosterone drop so you wont be among the masses of pudgy men with bitch bodies.

Har, I am a girly man compared to knucks and kunk.

Although if we're posting pictures:

Bench at that time was probably around 300, I never could make the commitment to get to the next level.

I can't break 200. I think its for the fact that my arm span is too taxed on the way down. Shit hurts.

I can't break 200. I think its for the fact that my arm span is too taxed on the way down. Shit hurts.

The long armspan does screw us, Kunk is ideally built for that shit.

I just rocked a lot of negatives and close grips to get my stabilizers up.

Went from 180lbs to 160lbs cause I joined a basketball league and needed to get that first step back.

Realized that the weight loss cannot compensate for age, so I need to get another 10lbs in to slash and grind for boards.

Halifamous - Tell me more about negatives, and close grips. I am 6 feet, with a wingspan of about 6'1" or more, definitely more then normal. Need to get that bench press up. Currently maxing at 185, and comfortably repping at 155.

Abs Diet = I don't have crazy abs, but noticed the lines and about a 4 pack by skipping juice and soda for water, and snaking on granola, and almonds all the time. It made me less hungry for most of my meals.

what do you mean by this? the weight pushing on ure elbows hurts as you lower?

essentially. It's a matter of bone strength as well as muscular. I can lift the weight up, but definitely bringing it down is tough on my skeletal structure. I have about a, I'm gonna say... somewhere between a 6' and 6'2" arm-span. Never measured. I also have flare ups of carpal tunnel from years of piano/CS keyboarding abuse.

The long armspan does screw us, Kunk is ideally built for that shit.

I just rocked a lot of negatives and close grips to get my stabilizers up.

See, I've never gotten into negatives and close grip, it just kills too much. my forearm alone is like... 14-15"... I'm gonna start doing more incline bench though. I do a lot of high reps/low weight sets to make up for only doing 20 in 3 sets (8/6/6) of 200 normally in my routine.

It ain't easy bein giant.

Kunk, any suggestions on shoes that are good for general gym usage? I just bought these Nike's and NB's, but the Nike's are bball shoes and the NB's are cross trainers (but more on the running end of things). I had a pretty solid pair of Onitsuka Tigers up until the other day when they up and died and my arches felt like they were collapsing.. I think I'll be fine with the shoes I have, but you dominate the weights around hurr, so what are you rockin?

air max or af1 for lifting and new balance 574 or 992 for running/xtraining

Kunk, any suggestions on shoes that are good for general gym usage? I just bought these Nike's and NB's, but the Nike's are bball shoes and the NB's are cross trainers (but more on the running end of things). I had a pretty solid pair of Onitsuka Tigers up until the other day when they up and died and my arches felt like they were collapsing.. I think I'll be fine with the shoes I have, but you dominate the weights around hurr, so what are you rockin?

chuck taylors / vansss for their flatness

i've lost all my traps cause i can't shrug because of the position of the herniations/ruptures.

it's sad but all i can do is cherrypickers with 50s or 60s.

looking thick man, looks like traps are lacking unlike most PL'ers, but your numbers are solid so who cares