Encouragement thread!!!

sick of all this negativity/shit talking / hating

lets encourage each other!!!

kunk- i know you can make your arms bigger to wear more Dior!!! i know you can!!

jmatsu - I know you can talk more shit than you do!!!! i know u can!!!

rirawan - i know you can buy more visvim and base control!! i know you can!!!

junglejane - i know you can make more old men lust for your sweet young ass!! i know you can!!!

demonito- i know you can be creepier!!! i know you can!!

78 - I know you can buy more skate boards and bearbricks and still get laid!!! i know you can!!!

daniway - i know you can take more provocative pics that we can all say we hate!! i know you can!!

Famous - i know you can find more Supreme to resell!! I know you can!!!!

jeffyvain- i know you can get moer pieces of ass to post on Sufu!! i know you can!!!

ordo - iknow you can get better at photoshop!! i know you can!!

soepom - i know you can actually eat the food that you post in the what aer you eating today post!! i know you can!!

jpgm - i know you can grow back your hair...quickly!!! i know you can!!!!

mass- you can stop being a lazy fuck!! i know you can!!

Sufu - i know you can find more annoying advertisements to make me want to pull my hair out!! i know you can!!

djrajio - i know you can be more of a B.A.L.L.A!! i know you can!!!

geekbonchic- i know you can be more encouraging!! i know you can!!!

i - i know i can make a good thread!! i know I can!!!

Guest jmatsu
sick of all this negativity/shit talking / hating

lets encourage each other!!!

jmatsu - I know you can talk more shit than you do!!!! i know u can!!!

ayo...y u b saying shit like i r negative nancy? shit talker an shit? i aint talk shit. cause when niggas talk shit they be lying, ya know? exaggerating and shit....

when niggas say "nigga u b full of shit," that mean like nigga u b full of lies or fibbing, u dig? i r not liar? i r not talking shit. i r talking truths. i r call a piece of doo brown and smelly like it truly be...feel me? if some nigga look gay i tell him he r gay. thats all there is 2 it. if nigga has ugly cluthin, i r not put syrup on that or sugar coat the hate. i r say nigga sux and cluthin is uggs. okay?

ayo...y u b saying shit like i r negative nancy? shit talker an shit? i aint talk shit. cause when niggas talk shit they be lying, ya know? exaggerating and shit....

when niggas say "nigga u b full of shit," that mean like nigga u b full of lies or fibbing, u dig? i r not liar? i r not talking shit. i r talking truths. i r call a piece of doo brown and smelly like it truly be...feel me? if some nigga look gay i tell him he r gay. thats all there is 2 it. if nigga has ugly cluthin, i r not put syrup on that or sugar coat the hate. i r say nigga sux and cluthin is uggs. okay?

werd....maybe shit talking wasnt the correct phraseology!!

preach on brother!! tell it like it is!!! CHURCH!!!!!

let me get this straight

sick of the shit talking rampant on sufu, ddznuts made a thread encouraging matsu to increase the amount of shit talking on sufu?

nutty aint it?

dunkin deeznuts: i know you can make a better thread than this... I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!

I agree.........i posted that early on in my threak....

this be weak! i know i can do better !! I know i can!!!!!

b82pp1.gif

• 11 months later...