Antonio Marras Mens S/S 09 Milan

inaya

dont know much of this label always think it is nice on LVR but when i see the collection it just looks like a copy of lanvin but with cheaper (still very nice) fabrics

very true. if lanvin and bottega veneta had a child, this would be the result.

i like a lot of the looks, but i've kind of moved on-- lanvin's been doing this sort of look for a while now, and their designs look far more expensive.

however, what's the price point? i imagine it would be less than lanvin. if it's a good price, i'd definitely be tempted to get a few pieces.

this is the only collection i've liked so far... it's really preppy though... I think I like it if I completely forget about all the pastel colours and focus on the greys and browns.

The waistcoats are awesome, the sweatpants, the fabrics look cool and breezy. The buttonups shown last look really cool, I think I want one. And I like how everything fits.

this is the only collection i've liked so far... it's really preppy though... I think I like it if I completely forget about all the pastel colours and focus on the greys and browns.

The waistcoats are awesome, the sweatpants, the fabrics look cool and breezy. The buttonups shown last look really cool, I think I want one. And I like how everything fits.

yes agreed. I really like this collection. I would even consider getting this button down if I had man shoulderz

marrasmens26.jpg

I really like... some of them are so gorgeous!